14: rum&coke

taehyung didn't have much expectations for how jimin's birthday part would go, but he certainly didn't anticipate getting trapped in a closet with an almost shirtless jungkook, faces meters apart as their peers listen closely during a game of seven minutes in heaven.

eyes wide as the idiot behind the door of the closet bangs on it multiple times to reminds them that this game isn't for talking and every second they spend talking will only increase their chances of being thrown in the pool outside.

taehyung and jungkook gulp.

but let me bring you back to a couple of hours before the party began.

three hours ago.

taehyung swings his legs back and forth on the soft bed as he watches jimin bring out several outfits that might be potential looks for tonight. being that him and hoseok were the biggest fashionistas at their school, it's obvious that the smaller boy would consult them.

"so." he starts, thumbing through several white shirts and printed blouses. "i have two that i know for sure will look good but i still want you guys to help me." the other boys nods and jimin hangs up two choices in the air, switching back to show the outfit on top of his body.

there are essentially two outfits that represent each of his two different personas: an all-white suit set or an eye-catching sequin jacket with leather pants and a gucci top. one was more delicate fairy vibez while the other had flair and a bit of sensuality with it, tight and teasing.

taehyung speaks first, he's indecisive on everything but not when it comes to choosing clothes for others. "i say go with the second one. it'll turns head for sure." jimin wasn't an attention whore by any means but he did enjoy the spotlight when he wanted it and tonight was the night for the spotlight to be on him only.

"i agree. although, the leather pants will probably turn some other heads." hoseok jokes, earning a playful slap from the pink haired boy. the three laugh in unison in jimin's nice bedroom in his nice house.

the party was at 10 pm and pretty much everything was set except for their outfits. they wanted to do some sort of pink theme, pay homage to jimin's lovely choice of hair color but it was a bit too tacky. so the other two boys showed up in their own respectful styles.

hoseok, looking rather intimidating, in a black dior et moi shirt that was tucked into some black utility pants. chains dangled from the belt loops, around his neck and on his thin wrists. he reminded taehyung of jungkook, honestly.

now taehyung was looking rather princely (when does he not?) in a white button up with lace detailing and black jeans. his hair was curled, it needed to be dyed again but he didn't have the time, and the boy was covered in cheap but fancy looking jewelry.

they looked good and if their frantic desires to look nearly perfect were saying anything, it was that namjoon, yoongi and jungkook were definitely making an appearance at the party.

haikyu!! blares in the background, providing as nice background noise while the three boys add their finishing touches. hoseok fixes his hair for the billionth time, jimin decides between which lip gloss will make his bratz doll looking lips stand out even more, and taehyung tries to pick a ring.

he looks up at the tv, makes eye contact with kageyama and smiles at his image on the large screen. taehyung stares a bit longer, realizing that the character somewhat reminds him of jungkook.

well, a lot of things remind him of jungkook nowadays but the tall character from one of his favorite animes is a stark representation of the bunny-toothed younger.