28: the rich boy and the farm boy (m)

^^peep jungkook bending tae over

i'm so sorry this took so long. i had some stupid shit with school and also i had no idea how i wanted this chapter to go so it took me a while. 

there's some smut at the end of this and it's long to make up for the shitty ones in the past and i spent some time to make it as good as i can. so please skip if you're uninterested or underage or not an absolute freak mess like me lol. 

it took jungkook about ten minutes to pack everything he needed for a night or two at taehyung's.

he took the essentials, you know. his toothbrush, phone charger, the letter taehyung sent him, some extra clothes, an entire box of condoms gift handed to him from namjoon alongside a long ass lecture from seokjin about how this isn't about sex but about how he's here to tell taehyung how he feels, not just fuck him, and a granola bar for a snack.

although the prospect of him and taehyung having sex again does sound rather appealing, jungkook knows what he's going to do. he's going to do something that's been on the back of his mind for what feels like forever and they're going to finally be together after linking up romantically. he has a mini script, a lame ass little dialogue straight from a romantic comedy, going through several edits in his head as he sits on this train ride. it's only two hours long, but it's gonna feel both like 2 minutes and 2 days for jungkook with the way that his nerves are eating him up. 

sure, spontaneity is cool. people like that, right? there has to be something appealing about showing up to someone's house, uninvited, imposing on their private life and-oh who am i kidding? jungkook this has to be your worst idea yet!

taehyung won't like it. what if he hates surprises or what if he's with his family or what is he isn't even home? this isn't good. this is bad, really really bad. oh no..

"for fucks sake, will you stop fidgeting? you're making me nervous." yoongi prods jungkook with his foot, an annoyed look on his face. he gets all squinty and pouty, it's kinda cute. 

his eyes sheepishly fall to the floor. "sorry, m'just nervous." jungkook pushes his hair out of his face for maybe the hundredth time without realizing that hoseok was trying to style up his hair. 

yes, the two elders decided to tag along on the train ride but only till they reach the station. yoongi and hoseok are spending the night at his parent's guest house for the weekend as a cute romantic getaway sort of thing. 

"there's nothing to be nervous about kookie. jiminie and i talk to tae all the time and he's definitely still into you, didn't even try to meet anyone else." a smirk grows on the hoseok's face at the mention of this whole jungkook's heart practically falls into his stomach. 

part of him isn't surprised, taehyung did say he'd wait until jungkook was ready to continue on, but part of him is shocked. kim taehyung still wants him, kim taehyung, the guy was so out of his league that it's a little saddening. and jungkook knows that he could get any guy he wants, someone much better than him but taehyung doesn't want to. 

didn't even try to look for anyone else. god, does that make jungkook happy. 

some of his nerves die down. thankfully, hoseok's hands in his hair are very calming and he's taken the liberty of changing out of that sweaty suit from graduation. now jungkook's wearing a simple black buttoned down shirt, tucking into jeans and some black boots. he's dressed way too smart but the brunette said that taehyung would-and i quote-melt onto the fucking plants he's farming once he saw jungkook in this fit.