d a l a w a

Before the bell rang, Richie noticed a boy walk in. A boy he'd never seen before. He was short and slim. In other words, petite. He wore a collared shirt and cargo shorts, a fanny pack around his waist and a giant backpack that was way too big for him.

He walked in looking nervous, looking for a place to sit. He looked around the room, playing with his fingers.

"Fuck," Richie held the side of his head, getting a sharp pain in his temple.

He opened his eyes and saw blurs of colors. Colors that weren't black or white.

Richie panicked, blinking in disbelief. He took his glasses off, cleaning them on his shirt. He put them back on, opening his eyes expecting to see the bright colors but just saw the same two. Black and white.

What the fuck?

Richie had no idea how this was happening, or why. Was his soulmate near? Where they in this class? This had never happened before, why did it happen today?

Was it-no. He can't be.

"You okay there, Rich?" Beverly sat next to him, giving him a concerned look. Richie stared down at his desk, trying to make sense of what just happened. A part of him knew why but he didn't want to accept it, he didn't want it to be true.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." Richie nodded.

"Are you sure?" Beverly chuckled.

Richie debated on whether or not he should tell her. If he told her he'd have to say that his soulmate was a boy. He didn't want anyone to know. Richie's always know he's liked boys but never accepted it. He wasn't ready to accept himself, how was he going to take someone else's disapproval.

"Yeah, I'm sure." He nodded, looking over at the small, nervous boy. He was sitting near the window where the sun hit him perfectly. He sat in his chair with a nervous look on his face, Richie oddly found this to be quite adorable, blushing at the sight.

ik the chapter are super short and boring but they'll get good soon I PROMISE

also i don't like the new update it's complicated like why do i have to go to the search thing to get to my profile i like the older version it was simple😔