Pleased to Meet You

-From your POV-
"177386!". I heard my number called and rolled my eyes as it was time to get up and leave. Thank God. I was so tired of hearing these crazy bitches in the cell next to me were fighting and it was so annoying. They had me in a solitaire cell because I had a habit of making other girls cry from frustration or fear. I walked up to the door of my cell and stuck my hands through the slot of the door so one of the guards could come and cuff me.

"Before you put the nasty mouth guard on me, may I just say that you, are fine as hell." I told the guard. He was trying his best to ignore me but I could see him just getting flustered. That was another thing. I had acquired a reputation for having a big mouth so much so that the warden had got me custom-fitted fora mouth guard. Not like a regular sports one, one that was similar to a gag that would keep me from saying all the wrong things at the wrong times. I had a habit of manipulating the guards, especially the male guards, for my own entertainment. I really had nothing in mind when I manipulated them except some 'company'. Quite a few of them were rather good looking and I knew that I could never get in trouble for sleeping with them because they'd never tell; not only would they be fired, but they were mortified of me.

The guard finished clicking the cuffs on and then opened the door where I stepped out and he had to put on the wretched ankle cuffs and the stupid mouth guard. "You are going to be in transport for your trial." the guard says. Two more guards show up and we go in an elevator and made our way down and out to a wide parking lot that had a correctional facility van on the other side. We were walking at a slow pace because of my stupid leg cuffs when all of the sudden, one of the guards drops to the ground and the other two look at the sky in shock. "The hell is that?!" they shout. There was a giant purple helicopter about to land in the parking lot. One of the doors was open and standing out of it was a tall figure in a black guards suit with an uzi in his hand. Oh shit. I initially thought this was a weird hit put out on me by one of the many people mad at me, but then I realized the figure was only shooting at the guards. The helicopter was just barely hovering over the pavement and alarms had started going off when the shooter took off his helmet. It revealed green hair and the face of an extremely pale man with face tattoos and a grill looking at me excitedly, waving for me to come over to him. Guards starting flooding out of the doors so he didn't have to tell me twice. I managed to make my way over at a somewhat decent pace because of the stupid chains on my legs and he pulled me inside, using a tool he had nearby to cut the chains off. The helicopter started to fly off again as guards began shooting at in and the green haired man started shooting back. With my hands now free, I ripped the stupid mouth guard off.

"No gun for me?" I say. The green hair man started cackling and reached behind him and handed me one. I joined him and started shooting at the guards until we were completely off into the air.

Once we were in the air, the man slammed the helicopter door shut and began changing out of his guard uniform. This man had no fear. He literally was standing in front of me, half-naked, getting changed. "So you break a girl out and don't bring her any flowers OR tell her who the hell you are?" I say to him. He turns and smiles at me. That sinister smile.

"Allow me, Joker." he says as he stretches out his hand. I take it in mine, planning to shake it but when he grabs it and leans in to kiss it, I snatch it back. "Ooooh, still feisty from the pen, huh?" he asks with a laugh.

"Mm. Green haired men aren't usually my type." I say flatly and his smile soon drops.

"Well you're quite the firecracker aren't you." he says. "You're not going to introduce me to yourself? Quite rude considering I just broke you out." he continues. I continue examining him, deciding whether or not to trust him.

"Overkill." I say.

"But I like Dollface better." he frowns. I glare at him slightly and tilt my head.

"Stalker, much?" I ask him as I cross my arms.

"Mmm, yes. Consider me a fanboy! I read all about you! Quite great work you do, honestly. I mean I love a good femme-fatale role. I think you'l make a fantastic business partner." he says before clapping his hands together loudly and laughing.

"Business partner?" I say in a skeptical tone.

"Ah, yes my dear. You see, my last partner in crime, well, she left me for the ginger jolly-green-giant. And I feel so bored without a sidekick. One of my henchmen saw your file and brought it to me and I was just so fascinated. I mean a Zsasz?? Robin's murderer?? You really are a woman after my own heart." he says with a deranged smile on his face.

"First of all, don't call me pet names or I'll cut your fingers off with a spoon. Second of all, who said I want to be your partner in business??" I say as I use a bobby pin to pick open the remaining silver bracelets.

"Torture? Dear, please! Don't get me excited. And if you want, we could always.. return you." he leans in so our faces are now inches apart. I can't tell if he's trying to intimidate me or if he's trying to manipulate me. But either way, my will is simply too powerful to ever be distorted by a man. Let alone one with green hair. I return the favor by learning in slightly more, leaving only an inch of space between us now.

"Well, Joker, I'll be your business partner but the minute things don't go my way, it's over." I say in a firm tone. Joker's smile grows even wider as he leans back and starts to laugh.

"Splendid! If we're going to work together, we should get on some better-name terms. Well I like Dollface. Actually, just doll."