Kissy Kissy

-From your POV-

We were standing in a room in the basement that J had designated for tattoos. He had a recliner chair, gloves, alcohol swabs, bottles of ink, a small swiveling stool on wheels, and the actual tattoo gun machine. J stepped into the room as I stood in the doorway and smiled. "This what you wanted to see?" he asks me. I look at him and nod. He raises his arms up in a showy way. "Well doll face, this is it." he says as he sits down on the swivel stool and pulls out a pair of latex gloves. "So, tell me doll, whaddya want?" he asks. I look at him and raise my eyebrows and then throw my head back and start cackling. I place one hand over my stomach as the muscles become sore from laughing so much and J just watches in confusion.

A few gasps later and I manage to catch my breath. "Oh no, no. Not me. No way. It's what you're getting done today, doll." I say back to him in a teasing tone, half giggling. His face changes and becomes rather serious and slightly confused. I wave my hands upward, signaling for him to stand up. "C'mon. Stand up." I say. He stands up and I walk over to him. I gently kiss his chin before pushing him backward onto the reclining chair. I swirl around on the stool and snap a pair of gloves on.

"Doll,what are you doing??" he asks in a hesitant tone. I swirl back around to him with alcohol swabs in hand. I smile at him and place one hand on his knee to comfort him.

"You said you'd do anything to make it up, right?" I ask him, batting my eyelashes while I'm at it.

"Yes..." he says. I smile even wider and wink.

"Well this is anything! Now calm down, I did take up painting while I was living on my own ya know?" I tell him as I begin eyeing him up and down, trying to decide where I want to tattoo him. I smile when I figure it out. I snap my fingers. "Shirt off." I demand. His cold grey eyes just stare at me intensely and I roll my eyes. "I'm waiting.". With that, he slowly sits up and tugs his shirt off, revealing his toned abdomen and my new canvas.

After I fill the gun with ink and make sure the needles are safe, I whirl around to him and begin using an alcohol pad to cleanse his left hip. He just barely flinches at my touch as he realizes where I'm about to tattoo him. "Hey, relax. You trust me, right?" I ask him. He lets out a deep sigh and stares up at the ceiling.

"Anything for you my doll." he sighs out in a flat tone. I smile and then look back to his hip.

"Great." Once the area was completely clean, I clicked the gun on and began tattooing.

Because I was tattooing his left hip, just where the border of his V-line was, sometimes he would lightly flinch or his abs would tense up. Every so often, I caught him trying to peek or squirm and in response, I would smack his arm or chest with my free hand. "No peeking!!" I would whine out. After about an hour and a half, I was satisfied enough with my work. I pull the gun off his skin and wiped at it gently, revealing the fresh tattoo. I stared at it for a minute and then smiled in satisfaction. I turned the gun off, setting it down in it's stand and snapping my gloves off. "All done sweets." I tell him as I clean up the materials I used. From behind me, I hear him shifting off the chair and walking over to the mirror. I smile to myself as I wait for his reaction.

"What in the hell is this?!" he asks me. I turn around and walk over to where he is, standing in front of the standing mirror, holding his shirt up in one hand and his waistband down in the other so he can see it better. I lean against him.

"That is how I know you trust me." I say. I smile at it in the mirror as he keeps trying to find a reaction. It was a magenta lip print, as if I had kissed him there, and below it was black lettering that was a gradient into melting magenta letters that read Y/N WAS HERE. I had seen Harley's tattoos in Arkham and knew he had a thing for tattooing his property,but after that stunt he pulled, I was turning the tables on him. I continued smiling as I pressed my cheek up against his shoulder. "Ya like it?" I ask him. He looks up at my smiling face in the mirror and lets his shirt fall back down and his waistband slide back up. He takes in a deep breath as he keeps watching my expression.

"This a satisfactory apology?" he asks me and I nod, causing him to let out another deep sigh. "Then yes. Now do you believe me, doll face?" he asks. I turn and face him directly now.

"More than ever." I say, lightly planting a kiss on his cheek.