Very Funny, J

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS 

I just wanted to start off with THANK YOU! This story has officially reached the #1 spot out of over 1.5K stories tagged Joker. That is like actually insane, you guys are so amazing I get so excited when I see you guys voting and adding this story to your lists and commenting, you guys make these lengthy ass updates worth it.

I have about 21 unpublished parts of this story and I have no real upload schedule, so if I need to update faster/slower for y'all, just let me know. I read literally every single comment you guys leave.

Keep voting so I know what you guys do and don't like in the story and so we can stay at #1. Once again, I cannot thank you guys enough. Love y'all so much. Enjoy the story xx.

-From Joker's POV-

I didn't appreciate Y/n's little stunt at the club, but I had to let her know she wasn't going to win this anytime soon so I spent a lot of time in between my usual work days plotting. A week and a half had passed since that night and she would occasionally text me and I would text back short and dry just to annoy her. Scott had fetched Bones' car for me and it was sitting in the driveway and I had yet to go through it yet. But today was the day. I was suspicious of something and if my theory was right, I had a huge step up on my sweet little dollface. 

I opened the door of the driver's side and used a flashlight to look around. I checked the backseat, the trunk, under the passenger's seat. And then I found it. Under the driver's seat. Bones you cheeky weird bastard you.  I had remembered that night that Y/n came home late, and without a bra, that she was messing around with Bones in his car. I had no idea if he had given her bra back to her while he was alive, it was a 50/50 chance. But it looks like the odds were in my favor today. I started laughing as I dangled it from my finger. 

I had put it in the drawer of my desk in my office and shut it. She has no idea what's coming. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four weeks have passed and it was now mid December. Y/n would have conversations over the phone sometimes where we would discuss business or pickup our cat-and-mouse antics, but we mostly texted. A lot. For the past week though, I had been more forward with her and stronger on my advances. 

I had finished wrapping a bow across the top of the box. It was magenta colored, of course, and then I got dressed in a casual black and white suit this time. "Time for a little visit, dollface." It was dark and cold outside as the snow fell at a steady rate. I got into my car and started driving to her house. I had no idea which days her boyfriend was working during the day, but I had a hunch he would regularly spend the nights there which was the motive for me visiting so late in the evening. 

I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car, grabbing the box with my hands. I rang her doorbell and heard nothing, then footsteps approaching. I was smiling until I realized who opened the door. "Black." I said in an annoyed tone.

"It- it's Blue. Joker, sir..." the idiot mumbles out. I had an annoyed expression on my look as I looked over his shoulder and didn't see Y/n. A moment later, I hear her voice coming from  around the corner and then she appears wearing a robe.

"Well don't just make him stand out in the cold!" she snaps at Blue. He steps aside and motions for me to come in and I step in. "J, what are you doing here?" she asks in confusion as she folds her arms to keep her robe on.

"Well Christmas is coming up so I wanted to drop my gift off just a tad early." I say with a grin. I hand her the box and she takes it into her hands and examines it. "You can open it later. I just wanted to drop it off and check on you since I haven't seen you in such a long time." I emphasize. I can tell she's trying to figure out what I'm doing, but I doubt she would ever figure it out. This was going to be a blindside. "Now, I'm on my way. Lovely to see you my dear." I say as I turn and head back to the car.