2 || Why Would I Believe Them?

2 months have passed, you still haven't befriended anyone on your class. Everyone seemed to not like you around, or they just kept talking about you.

During breaktime, you would go with your cousin and Nishinoya joins in and you get to talk about each other more. You also go to school together with your cousin.

The only trusted people you have in Karasuno as of now is your cousin and Nishinoya. Your seatmate doesn't talk much, and you always find him asleep in class.

As you entered class, the black haired girl who kept picking on you, Momo, were looking at her phone with her friend, Camie. They seemed to notice you arrived and smirked at you. You just ignored them and went to your seat.

"Are you ignoring us?" Camie kicked the chair you were sitting on.

"Yes, because you're not worth my time." You said and put on your earphones. Momo pulled it out of your ears.

"What the hell bitch?" You said in straight english so they wouldn't know. (Okay just think here that you're speaking Japanese, I'll just write it if you said something in english.)

"I don't know what you said but everyone knows you now. Camie found your Instagram account and sent it to the class groupchat. Who would've knew a failed model would run away to Miyagi." Momo said while swinging your earphones.

Everyone was listening and most of them laughed at you. You were feeling it again. This feeling, that changed you. You were just silent.

"I read an article about you. You actually think you're good enough to turn down a huge company? Everything went wrong for you after that, is that why you went here?" Camie said pulling your shirt sleeve to get you to look at them.

"I bet you date many men. By looking at it, you go to school and lunch with two upperclassmen everyday." Camie added.

You slapped her hand away from your sleeve and glared at her. No, Don't do it. You can't cause trouble anymore.

"Hey!" Camie was frustrated because you slapped her hand away. She was about to run to you and shove your face. Everyone was shocked and most said "Oi" "Stop".

You waited for an impact but there was none.

Kageyama was there. He used his arm to block Camie's hand from getting to you.

"Stop." Was all he said. Camie and Momo was shocked to see him interrupt, since he was just quiet or asleep in class.

They left and you just looked down on your desk. Kageyama just stood there for a while and sat again on his desk. He was glancing from time to time to see if u were crying.

You looked at your phone and opened your Instagram which you never opened for months now.

---

y/n l/n
Following: Followers: Posts:
0 41k 149

Latest Post:
(A selfie of you)
- I'm so happy to announce that I will have an endorsement deal with Meiji! Watch out for our my commercial soon!

♡︎123,456 people liked this post.
13,003 people commented on this post.
Comments:
: I'm happy for you l/n-san!
: It's been 7 months since this post, what happened?
: She turned down the contract, there was an article about it.
: Is she ever coming back?
: Lol she lost a lot of followers these past 7 months.
View more...

---

You sighed as you looked at it. Yes, you weren't following anyone. You unfollowed all of them before you stopped being on social media. You knew you're not going to open it anytime soon. You were fighting tears. What did I do wrong? Why Am I suffering from all of this?

You actually never told your cousin or Nishinoya about these girls, you hope Kageyama didn't tell them during their practices either.

The teacher arrived and began to discuss things, you were so frustrated by the scene awhile ago and you didn't even bother to listen in class. You just stared outside thinking of what would've happened if you just decided to live normally before.

---

It was lunch already and you were alone for a moment, since Tanaka and Nishinoya said they have to do something.

You were in a quiet place in Karasuno, you were infront of a vending machine, still frustrated.

You placed coins and began to vent out your anger, you accidentally pressed milk. You just held you head down and began to sob quietly.

"Why... Is this happening to me?" You said to yourself. You knew no one was around. But you heard footsteps approaching. You then quickly grabbed the milk walked away from the vending machine.

"No more milk?" You heard him hiss at the vending machine. You walked back still looking down. You tugged his sleeve and put the milk in his hand.

"You can have it." You say quietly and turned around to walk away.

"l/n?" You looked at the person to see Kageyama. You quickly fixed your hair and wiped away your tears and smiled at him. He looked confused.

"I'll just get another drink, you can have that."

"Let me buy you a drink, you paid for this." Kageyama said putting coins in the machine.

"T-thanks." You say walking to him.

"What drink?" He asks looking down at you cuz ur small.

"I'll just have apple juice." You said and he pressed the button and got it. He looked concerned. You can feel he knew you were actually crying. You were hoping he wouldn't say anything about it.

"T-thanks.. again." You say opening the bottle.

"Who are you going to lunch with?" He asked.

"Uhm... my cousin had to do something, so no one." You say smiling awkwardly.

"You don't look okay, eat lunch.. w-with m-me." He looks away from you. Hes shy and it's cute. You didn't realize you're beginning to cry again.

"O-oi, did I do something bad?" He was shocked to see you cry. He didn't know what to do.

"W-why... after all the rumors, you still want to go with me?" You say between sobs.

"Why would I believe them? It's obviously not true, they even think you're going out with Tanaka-san when hes actually your cousin. tch." He say, completely annoyed of your current situation.

"T-thank you... Can I be your friend?" You asked him, smiling with tears streaming down your cheeks.

"O-okay-" Kageyama was cut off.

"Oi Kageyama!!! What's taking you so long???" An orange haired boy appeared. Both of you were just silent.

"Oh. Who's that?" The boy asked.

"I'm y/n l/n, nice to meet you." You say turning to him and bowed.

"I'm Shoyo Hinata. Oi, Kageyama did you make her cry?!" Is he always this loud?

"No, and she's eating lunch with us. She's Tanaka-san's cousin." Kageyama said irritated of Hinata's loudness.

"Oh Tanaka-senpai's cousin?! Okay let's go eat lunch!" Hinata was excited to get to know you more, walking happily to the cafeteria.