13 || Hesitations

You woke up and of course the first thing you did was check your phone.

*4 new messages from Tooru Oikawa

---

Tooru Oikawa
7:12am
>y/n-chan your parents already heard about our team losing and my parents talked to them about what to do now.
7:13am
>Don't worry! I told my parents about you totally against this pretend thing and I also told them I don't like this.
7:13am
>Anyways, I'm going to watch the Finals today. Wanna come with me?
7:14am
>It's okay if you have plans already, Iwa-chan is with me.
8:03am
I was actually planning to watch it too! | (• •)|<
8:03am
What time should we meet up? and where?<

---

You sighed and got up your bed. You did some stretching and then got ready to start your day.

I wonder how the others are doing right now...

---

"Tooru!!!" You called for Oikawa who was waiting in the entrance of Sendai City Gymnasium, with Iwaizumi by his side.

"You're late y/n-chan." He said as you were catching your breath.

"Sorry, I missed the bus." You replied.

"Let's go, l/n, Oikawa. The game is starting." Iwaizumi started walking inside the Gymnasium leaving you and Oikawa behind.

"We stopped our pretend thing but we're still going outside together y/n-chan." Oikawa chuckled.

"Yeah but as friends now. But the rumors might continue to fly around... " You reply.

"I don't care at all, you?" He asked.

"I don't." Your reply was shortened when you saw Nishinoya, together with the Karasuno Team.

"Noyaaaaa!!!" You ran to him and hugged him.

"Oh l/n! And...." Nishinoya looked at the person behind you.

"The Great King!" Hinata shouted from the side.

"Yohoo! Don't worry, we're not dating." Oikawa waved at them and gave them a smile. Everyone just face palmed.

"You don't have to say that to every person we talk to." You tell him, annoyed.

"But that 'someone you like' is around, do you want him to get the wrong idea?" Oikawa teased you. It was Kageyama he was talking about. You then by instinct, glanced at Kageyama. He was just watching you and Oikawa talk.

"Arghghgg!! What are you talking about??? I hate you Tooru!!!" You were so embarrassed now that you realized you only looked at Kageyama when Oikawa teased you... Was it too obvious?

Oikawa walked quickly away from you catching up to Iwaizumi. He turned to your direction again and stuck his tongue out. You just rolled your eyes at him and faced the Karasuno Team.

"Well. we will be cheering for you guys!" You smiled at them.

"Wait... So you're not dating The Great King???" Hinata asked.

"Nope. We were actually set up to fake dating but we're not doing it, we're kind of like... close friends?" You reply to Hinata and patted his head.

"Hmm you actually looked like a cute couple." Sugawara commented.

"WELL IT'S GOOD YOU WEREN'T ACTUALLY DATING THAT GUY... I WAS READY TO BEAT SOMEONE!" Tanaka appeared out of nowhere.

"But why would you be set up to fake dating?" Yachi asked.

"Parents." You reply.

"Oi y/n-chan! We'll run out of good seats!" Oikawa shouted. He didn't actually leave you. He and Iwaizumi were waiting for you.

"Goodluck!" You smiled at them and waved goodbye as you quickly walked to Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

---

"So when do you actually plan to talk to her Kageyama?" Hinata asked Kageyama as they walked to the court.

"H-huh?" Kageyama was startled by the sudden question.

"Hmm having a hard time to approach girls?" Tsukishima teased.

"What did you say?!" Kageyama asked angrily.

"Kageyama." Nishinoya butted in their conversation. The three put their attention to Nishinoya who looked serious.

"Why are you hesitating?" Nishinoya asked seriously.

"What do you m-" Kageyama was cut off.

"Talking to her, and yesterday at the bus stop. I saw and heard everything." Nishinoya looked furious.

"Why are they having this calm yet scary conversation... I don't like this!" Yachi said as she clinged on Shimizu's arm.

"What are they talking about? Is it l/n??? I'm so worried." Yamaguchi asked.

"Do I look like I care?" Tsukishima replied, looking bored as always.

"I had plans." Kageyama simply replied.

"What? Do you like her or are you just joking around?"Are you happy you hurt her feelings?!" Nishinoya angrily asked as he slowly approached Kageyama. He was ready to fight.

"Oi Oi Oi, What is happening here?" Daichi tried to stop them.

"Nishinoya, please don't start a fight." Asahi was neevous about the match, but now he's more nervous of what might happen next.

"Yachi... if we win, please bring l/n to the court." Kageyama asked Yachi and bowed to her, completely ignoring Nishinoya and the other's weird looks.

"H-huh? O-okay!" Yachi nervously answered.

"Time for drills everyone!" Sugawara called for everyone breaking this awkward atmosphere of an almost fight.

"What was that favor to Yachi for?" Hinata asked Kageyama.

"I'm talking to her..."