3 || Friends, Real Ones.

Days passed by and everything was kind of repetitive for you. Going to school with your cousin, having to deal with Momo and Camie, Spending lunch with Nishinoya and Tanaka or with Kageyama and Hinata, walking home alone, spending the rest of your day finding peace.

You grew closer to Hinata, he was really friendly and nice. You were close to Kageyama too, but Hinata was much open and jolly. You spent more lunch times with them recently since they're on the sane year as you, also you and Hinata vibe. You haven't told them about what happened to you yet.

You had to admit, you kind of had a small crush on Kageyama.

Hinata and Kageyama told you about how they met and how they became friends. Hinata even invited you to come watch their practice after school sometime. You wanted to, but you were scared of what the people are like there.

You actually didn't expect to discover this kind of friendship, this was too different from the ones you had back then.

---

Classes were done and you decided to watch their practice for the first time. Hinata kept asking you to come but you don't, so why not actually try?

"Kageyama." You called your seatmate as he was fixing his stuff.

"Hey." He said, he seems to be in a hurry. He likes volleyball this much?

"What time does your practice end?" You ask him, his face changed for a bit, kind of shocked.

"I don't know, I don't really mind. Usually around dinnertime." He say carrying his bag and began to walk.

"I'll watch today." You said he stiffened up a bit.

"Oi, don't let Hinata force you. You might have something else to do." He said and headed to the gym.

---

You went to the library for a bit to get a book for reference in doing your homework, but decided to just use your brain since English subject was easy for you. You then decided that you'll go to their training and do homework there.

You opened the gym door and didn't expect it to make a loud sound. Everyone stopped and stare at you.

"l/n!!!! you came!!!" Hinata said running to you and jumping around in joy.

"l/n? l/n's here?!?" Nishinoya was shocked to hear your name since he and Tanaka didn't hear someone coming because they were talking loudly.

A beautiful girl approached you, she must be your cousin's crush, the club manager.

"Hello, I'm Kiyoko Shimizu, the club manager."

"Oi y/n, what brings you here?" Tanaka approaches, everyone did as well forming a semi circle around you.

"Oh, You guys know her?" Shimizu asked.

"Yep, She's my cousin. She just came here from Tokyo." Tanaka explained.

"Why did you go here when it's nicer to live in Tokyo?" A blonde guy with glasses asked, he looks annoyed.

"Oi, Tsukki!" Tanaka yelled at the guy. You just stood there and clenched your fist.

Hinata, Kageyama, and Nishinoya knew why you came here, but not completely. They just knew you had to because you became mentally unstable.

"It's okay. Let's just say I transferred here for mental healing." You say and smiled at everyone.

"Okay, Let's introduce ourselves!" A guy with gray hair said.

---
Hours later~

You just sat there and did the English homework you had. You easily answered the questions. You knew english since your parents were really good at it and thtey taught you.

"l/n! Whatcha doing?" Hinata approached and drank his water.

"Homework." You said and showed him your notebook.

"Wow!!! you're really good! And you have no textbook?! Awesome!!!" Hinata's eyes were sparkling staring at your notebook.

"See, l/n had to do something but you told her to come watch our practice! Hinata BOKE!" Kageyama came out of nowhere scolding Hinata.

"I can help you with your homework now if you want." You offer to Hinata. His eyes widened and gave you a wide smile.

"Really?! I'll go get my notebook!" Hinata jumped and walked away. He jumps so high... He's awesome.

"You've been here for hours, are you not bored?" Kageyama asked you, sitting beside you and wiped his face with his towel.

"No, I did my homework right? and it's actually fun to watch. You're really good at volleyball!" You didn't realize you complimented him just like that.

"Ofcourse he's the King of the Court..." you heard Tsukishima whisper in the corner annoying Kageyama. What does he mean?

You being from Tokyo, you didn't know anything about it at all.

"Oh they call you King of the Court? That's awesome!" You say and patted his back, he seemed... irritated.

"Don't say that. you're new around that's why you don't know the real meaning..." There was a scary aura around him that sent you goosebumps.

"It was actually used to him as an insult l/n-san." Sugawara said nicely to you. "Don't get angry at her Kageyama she isn't from this place that's why she doesn't know." Sugawara the lifesaver!! Pls be my mom

"Sorry... I didn't know." You say looking away, you were disappointed of yourself. You might lose your friend, again. You were scared.

"I'll just go get a drink." You say, standing up and exiting the gym. Shit. You thought. You were scared of making other people mad at you, it was like you have a trauma, but socially.

It was already dark outside. You stood infront of the vending machine then realized you didn't bring anything with you.

"y/n you baka." You scold yourself. You just walked in circles and kicked the tiny rocks on the ground.

"Oi l/n." That voice... it was Kageyama. He followed me here?

"Sorry! I'm really Sorry!" You say and bowed to him, you were lightly crying which made Kageyama panic.

"You're overreacting. It's okay." Kageyama was panicking already, he isn't used to people crying infront of him.

"I'm scared... to lose one of my real friends..." You say and wipe your tears.

"I'm not going to unfriend you just like that. I'm a real friend right?" He said and handed you his water bottle. You looked at him confused, he just looked away. Even if it was dark already, the moonlight showed his cheeks with a tint of pink in it.

"You wanted something to drink right, and you were crying. Y-you m-might want to d-drink." He said and looked back at you. He just stared at you and Kageyama naturally looking scary, you just drank in his water bottle without thinking.

"t-thank y-you." You say and handed back his bottle. His face was really red and so is your face.
I-INDIRECT KKKKK-KISS Both of you thought at the moment which made your faces even redder. Kageyama just disappeared. He swiftly ran away back to the gym.

You were just there, red as hell and confused.