14 || A Win and a Win

A 5 set match for Shiratorizawa and Karasuno. You were sitting together with Oikawa and Iwaizumi watching the intense fight. Now is the final set, everyone is fighting with all of their strength.

Oikawa was carefully watching the match. I wonder what he is thinking about...

"Why did you watch?" Iwaizumi asked Oikawa.

"I just wanted to see who loses." Oikawa said.

"Karasuno will win!" You said standing up with confidence. You started to walk away exiting the scene.

"Oh, where are you going y/n-chan? Don't leave me!" Oikawa asked you.

"You know people would actually think you guys are dating..." Iwaizumi was annoyed by Oikawa's clinginess

"Eeh?! Look, y/n-chan will be dating that Karasuno setter soon!" Oikawa happily told the fangirls who were eavesdropping.

"Stop it Shittykawa, they might think l/n is a playgirl... besides, does l/n like Kageyama or the other way around?"

Shit this is embarrassing! You thought to yourself as a blush crept onto your face.

"S-shut up Tooru. Iwaizumi, you don't need to know the answer to that... I'm using the toilet." You told them angrily and began to walk away.

---

You were now in the comfort room, you could hear the faint cheers for Shiratorizawa from there. What's going on??? Karasuno... fight. Win this fight.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, and observed your face. Do I look okay? What if I run into Kageyama again? I must look presentable! Ugh! What Am I even thinking??? Stop... I'll just... put on tinted lipbalm.

You sighed and your mind is clouded by lots of thoughts. You are nervous for Karasuno but at the same time you are also nervous of talking to Kageyama again... there is this weird feeling you got right now.

But those words of Oikawa earlier... you wished for that to happen. You and Kageyama dating. But, does he ever think of that?

As you got out of the restroom, you walk passed Yachi who was looking very worried.

"Heyyy Yachi what's the matter?" You ask her.

"Tsukishima is returning to the match soon, i think... you should come with me." Yachi said nervously. You wondered why you should come with her, but you followed.

"Shimizu-san! Do you think you can bring l/n with you to the court?" Yachi asked Shimizu who came to get Tsukishima.

"W-what? I don't understand why I have to come." You ask, confused.

"I guess. The match is ending so I think I can bring her with me." Shimizu said, holding your wrist and started to walk.

"P-please explain to me." You were very confused at the moment. No one explained to you.

You entered with Shimizue and Tsukishima. You could see their faces relieved to see Tsukishima go back to play, then confused to see you.

Meanwhile in the audience...

"Hm? Is that y/n-chan? What is she doing there?" Oikawa asked Iwaizumi. He noticed you haven't returned yet, and there he saw you beside Shimizu on the bench.

"How did she get there?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Don't answer my question with a question!" Oikawa was annoyed.

---

Everyone was exhausted, but their desire to win was giving them strength. 5th set, 19 points for Shiratorizawa and 20 points for Karasuno.