10 || Always Rooting for Karasuno

Kageyama and Hinata were okay with each other again, yet the team can feel the awkward atmoshpere between Nishinoya and Kageyama. No one knew what was happening.

Today was the last day of the camp. You heard about it and their barbecue from Nishinoya.

After alot of excuses and made up scenarios to your mom, she let you go to their camp to eat meat with them.

Or course, you brought snacks for them to eat for sides. You were kind of nervous since it's been a lot of days since you last spent time with them. Also, you ignored their messages and calls to you.

In reality, you just couldn't. Your parents were restricting you to do so, ever since you told them that You already like someone. They wanted you to be focused on getting to know Oikawa and to not be distracted by that 'someone you like'.

---

"Oh, l/n is near." Nishinoya said out of the blue reading your message. The team was shocked, they didn't even know you were replying to messages!

"W-What?! l/n? as in y/n l/n? Tanaka-senpai's cousin?" Hinata's eyes are glowing, and he is jumping around in excitement.

"How come you can contact my cousin and I can't?" Tanaka asked.

"So you knew how she was all the time?" Sugawara asked.

"You could've just told us she is okay so we wouldn't have to worry so much." Daichi added.

"H-huh? l/n-san is coming? as in right now?" Yamaguchi was trying to process what Nishinoya blurted out.

"O-oi guys... let's not flood Nishinoya with questions..." Asahi tried to calm everyone down.

"Yep, I didn't lose communication with her and she herself was the one who doesn't want people to hear about her. And yes, she's coming right now." Nishinoya explained, kinda boasting that you and him still talks to each other.

"Woah you're cool Noya-senpai!!!" Hinata was still jumping around.

"Uhm... Hello everyone?" You say shyly, holding the plastic bag tight and smiling at them while they were cooking meat. They all looked at you in unison.

"l/n!" Shimizu was the nearest one to you, so she was the first one to approach you. "How are you?" She asked.

"I'm o-okay... Here, I bought snacks for everyone." You handed the plastic bag to Shimizu. As you turned around, your cousin was behind you giving you a very suspicious look.

"Hi! I missed you, Ryu." You smiled and waved at him. You tried to shrug off everyone's suspicious and questionable looks to you, even though it's hard to pretend not noticing.

It seems that everyone is happy to see you again, except for one person who looked like solving a very hard math problem the whole timee... Kageyama.

Wasn't he happy to see you? What is he thinking about?

You looked at him and realized he was looking at you too. You gave him a smile and he returned a frown. You could here a faint 'tsk' from him, which made you wonder what the hell is wrong with him.

"Who's that Megane-kun?" A boy with spiky black hair asked.

"Tch, go ask her." Tsukishima replied.

"Hi, I'm y/n l/n. I'm a friend of the Karasuno team and also Tanaka's cousin." You say, bowing to him.

"I'm Kuroo, the Captain of Nekoma." He bowed.

"l-l/n?" That voice was familiar to you.

"K-kenma?!" You were shocked to see him there.

"Kenmaaaa you play volleyball now??? That's awesome!!!" You say, running to him and giving him a big hug.

Everyone was just shocked of the situation and Kenma was red by the sudden affection.

"l/n, I'm glad you're okay, afterall that happened to you." Kenma was worried.

"l/n and Kenma, you know each other???" Hinata asked.

"yeah he was my neighbor back then when I was still living here in Tokyo." You answer. (A/N: You and Kuroo didn't know each other since you barely go out and Kenma's house was nearer to yours.)

"Well, let's all continue our barbecue! l/n what meat do you like? I'll cook it for you!" Sugawara asks, showing you choices of meat.

"Any would do! Thank you."

"l/n give me your phone number." Kenma said, taking out his phone.

You spent most of the barbecue with Kenma catching up with him and getting to know his teammates. You also spent time with your cousin and Nishinoya.

You had fun but the atmosphere was off with Kageyama. Because of that incident... You never had a talk with him in a while now.

---

When the barbecue was done, the Karasuno team were preparing for their leave. You wished you could go with them again, but you really have no choice but to follow your parent's wishes.

You were standing there infront of their bus with Nekoma team as the Karasumo team were saying their goodbyes and getting on the bus.

"Oi l/n, don't ignore my messages!" Tanaka said, giving you a flick on your forehead.

"Gomen..." You say, and waved goodbye to him as he got on the bus.

The next person to approach you was Nishinoya. He looked serious for a moment, then he went to a nervous expression.

"Call or Text me when you need someone to talk to... okay?" He told you softly, careful of others hearing him.

"Thank you Noya..." You say, ruffling his hair softly.

"NOYAAA I said not my cousin!!!" Tanaka shouted from the entrance of the bus.

"WHAT?! WE WERE JUST TALKING??" Nishinoya shouted back and walked to the bus grumpily like a little kid.

"I'll always be rooting for Karasuno Team... Even if you may see me with Aoba Johsai..." Out of the blue, You shouted those words for everyone to hear clealy. Tears were forming in your eyes.

The others were confused while the others were touched. Your cousin was shocked, since he doesn't know how you'd be with Aoba Johsai. Nishinoya wanted to give you a big hug and comfort you.

Kageyama was the last one to go to the bus since he finished drinking his milk from the vending machine. But before he hopped onto the bus, he stopped and told you something, yet he wasn't facing you.

After saying these words to you, he immediately went in the bus. You were just standing there, feeling different kinds of emotions. Does Kageyama know? Does he want to save me from my problems?

"If we defeat Aoba Johsai, will you be able to decide for yourself and be genuinely happy... again?"