5 || It's okay, I trust you.

Classes were over and as you finished fixing your stuff you saw Kageyama sitting on his desk waiting for you to finish.

"Oh, you really want to go to Tokyo huh?" You tease him because it was weird for him to make time for studying.

You both walked down the hallways and saw no sign of Hinata anywhere. Both of you were already outside the school waiting for Hinata. You remembered you have Hinata's phone number being the friendly guy he is, he gave you his number when you first had lunch together.

*phone ringing*

"Oi Hinata where are you?"

*Oh i forgot to tell you but Yachi-san is going to help me study! I thought it was going to be better if I get taught solo.*

"Okay, well goodluck! by the way, who is Yachi-san?"

*She is training to be a new team manager!*

"Oh, study well!"

---

"Hinata's studying with Yachi?" Kageyama asked.

"yes, he thought it was better if he studied solo." You said placing you phone on your pocket.

"So it's just the two of us huh?" Kageyama was just looking straight ahead to where he is going, you didn't realize you were staring at him while both of you were walking side by side.

You admired Kageyama's face, he always seemed so cold but he really wants to be friends with people. He just seems to be awkward.

You didn't realize there was an incoming bike behind you. You snapped out of your thoughts when your face is already leaning against a warm broad surface. It smells nice & clean, a little bit of milky scent.

You realized it was Kageyama's chest. He pulled you quickly to get you away from the bicycle's path, that's why you got into this position.

"Oi, why are you spacing out while walking? you almost got hit!" Kageyama said poking your head.

"Ahh!! Gomen, Kageyama! Thank you." You say, quickly moving away from him. Your face was red thinking about how close you were to him at that moment.

"tsk, boke l/n boke!"

---

timeskip!

"You get it now?" You ask Kageyama who was sitting infront of you. You were both sitting on the floor with your learning materials on the low table, inside your room.

"Uh... maybe?" Kageyama said scratching the back of his head, staring at the books and writings you did on his notebook.

"How come you can memorize things in volleyball easily and not this one!?" You say hitting him with the notebook.

"Of course it's volleyball." Kageyama argues and you just sighed.

"Why don't we take a break first?" You say, standing up from the floor.

"Where are you going?" Kageyama asked as you exited your room.

"Don't you want dinner?" You shout to him going to the first floor of your house.

"Right..." Kageyama said following you. He suddenly felt conscious thinking that it is dinnertime already. 'I am in a girl's house and went to the girl's room and still is in a girl's house late at night.' Kageyama thought.

"Aren't your parents going to look for you?" You ask Kageyama, heating the ramen you ordered at a restaurant.

"N-no." Kageyama replied. but he really is nervous when his parents knew he was at a girl's house all the time with just the two of them.

"Eat up. I ordered this because I knew i had visitors today." You say putting a bowl of ramen on the dining table. You and Kageyama sat across each other.

"Thank y-you for t-the food." Kageyama said.

"What's with the stuttering? Is something wrong? do you not like ramen?" You ask him.

"N-no I was wondering if you don't find this weird at all. Just the two of us in your home." Kageyama blurted out then suddenly went red. He then slurped alot of noodles because of his nervousness.

"No I don't find it weird. I know you're a good person, Kageyama. And if you're wondering what my parents will say... they don't know anything about what's happening to me at all." You say. you can see Kageyama calming down.

"Why did you leave Tokyo?" Kageyama asked.

"Well... you might already know this but I was a model. I do photoshoots. I wasn't really famous. but I had that time when my modelling career would grow... I got a deal with the brand Meiji. but the contract signing day was my anniversary with my now ex boyfriend. He actually didn't support me in my career. I planned to surprise him that day, I didn't want him upset so I turned down the deal... I went to his house but..." You stopped and stared at your bowl of ramen, clenching your fists.

"I-I'm sorry it's okay if you don't want to-"

"It's okay, I trust you." You cut him off. "I went to his house to surprise him but I saw him with my bestfriend... they were dating. They planned all of this to 'put me in my place'. My ex said 'who would want to date a person like you? people want to have a normal and peaceful relationship!'" You continued. You were still clenching your fists.

"I locked myself away from people for a week, I regretted all of my decisions and that's when my parents decided to transfer me here to Miyagi for peace." You weren't gonna cry. You've moved on already.

"Why don't you model again?" Kageyama asked.

"I was just forced to model." You reply and began to eat your ramen.