15 || Together

It's been weeks since you and Kageyama started dating. You fully understand that he has hobbies and priorities, so you didn't mind at all if he always have schedules for practice.

But now, he is in tokyo. This was different from before, since you don't really get to see him.

You text each other but it's only reminders and greetings, since he is too busy in the Japan Youth camp.

You miss him already. His presence, and your study dates. Even if he doesn't like studying, he does it to spend time with you. Of course, he also wanted to improve his grades.

He is returning today, and you are waiting for him in your house.

You opened your instagram and viewed your post from that day, when you and Kageyama started dating.

after disappearing from social media, you've deleted all of your posts recently. Making this the first post on your account, and first post after months of silence.

---

y/n l/n

My King, Congratulations

My King, Congratulations. ♡︎

liked by 31,933 people.
5,032 people commented on this post.

> I actually witnessed them being officially together! It's so cute!

> Wait, Are they dating?!

> I hate being single then seeing things like these... Congratulations, l/n san!

---

You put on a coat and quickly went out of your house after receiving a text from Kageyama, that he is near already.

The moment you saw him, you ran to him and gave him a hug.

Kageyama might look like someone who doesn't want affection, but he actually likes hugs from you.

"Welcome back, Tobio." You say as you buried your face on his chest.

"Wanna go to the park? I'll buy you milk." He asked.

You both went to the nearby park and you sat on a bench while Kageyama bought drinks on the vending machine.

Kageyama's addiction to milk grew on you as well. You always buy milk, even if he is not around. Even Small things like these, remind you of him.

Your relationship with him is a chill one, you both try your best to understand each other. Both of you always think about what's best for the future.

Your parents didn't force you to do things anymore after Oikawa's parents talked to them. You always wondered, what did they talk about?

You were now happier, Happier with him and at ease.

You always liked to think about that day when you confessed to him.

"Tobio, why did you not tell me you liked me right away before?" You asked him, out of the blue.

He was calm as always, and started thinking. He looked at you seriously and handed you your drink.

"I was afraid..." He said as he sat beside you and took a sip.

"I was afraid I might be someone who couldn't always be there for you, I was afraid there might be a time I cannot support you." He explained.

It was rare for Kageyama to say things like this. You and him rarely have a serious talk.

"I also thought about how would I give time for you when I spend most of my time playing volleyball. But... you were different. You supported me in everything." He continued.

"Thank you, y/n." He says to you. Even if your confession to each other was weeks ago, He still never fails to make you feel butterflies on your stomach.

"You know... I dream of living a normal life, where I go watch your games and cheer for you. Then we hang out on our free time. I'll study, then work when I graduate, have a family, and be a good parent. In volleyball, and in your other goals in life, I'll always support you." You say.

Kageyama wraps his arm around you bringing you closer to him. You could feel the warmth of his body on this cold day which made you want to snuggle closer to him

"I'll always support you too. We'll make our future bright and achieve our dreams... together."

thank you for reading this!!! ❤︎❤︎❤︎

the story ends here!