8 || Again???

Today is already the fourth day of their camp. Still, there was no sign of you. Even texts. Everyone was worried about you. And they were worried of the team too, since Kageyama and Hinata are not on good terms yet.

"Oi Tanaka-senpai, got a word from l/n yet?" Hinata asked him.

"No, I even texted her... but I have a feeling that I know what's happening with her." Tanaka replied, thinking.

Tanaka's reply caught everyone's attention. Kageyama thought of the time when you were studying together.

What's happening with l/n? Is she locking herself up again? but nothing happened with her except the accident... WAIT- does she resent me? Does she also have a bad memory when she gets hit?

All of these thoughts were running on Kageyama's mind, he didn't realize all of them were now looking at him because he somehow looked funny. Knowing that he is the type of person to always either be emotionless or angry. But now, they are seeing a thinking-serious-worried-Kageyama.

"If you're thinking it's because of what happened, No. I think she's with her parents." Tanaka explained to everyone. Everyone sighed in relief.

"BUT YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO HER OR I'LL PUNCH YOU AGAIN!" Tanaka shouted at Kageyama which threatened him.

"H-hai, Tanaka-sssenpai."

"Our match is starting." Shimizu announced. Everyone went to the court and did their drills and stretching.

---

"Diving Drills!" Daichi shouted and everyone followed. They lost again.

When everyone was done, Kageyama sat on the corner where their bags were. He was the only one there, when he heard Nishinoya's phone receiving notifications.

"Oh, Noya! You have lots of incoming messages you might wanna read them!" Sugawara called, and Nishinoya went to get his phone in his bag near Kageyama.

*6 new messages from y/n l/n*

"l/n?-" Nishinoya gasped, he stopped immediately after reading your message. Luckily, his voice wasn't loud for the others to hear.

y/n l/n                                       ||     Yuu Nishinoya

• Noya, It's me y/n I hope you saved my number.

• Don't tell anyone I texted you. (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

• I just don't feel like telling people about what's going on with me yet.

• But I feel like I have to tell atleast one person about this.

• I'm in tokyo right now and I'll be here for a few more days or weeks.

• Can we meet?| (• •)|

l/n!!! Thank god you're okay.•

We miss you!!! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

• What, you think I died? LOL

I was so WORRIED U KNOW ?!? •

I don't think we're allowed to go anywhere, so •
how do we meet?