11 || Meeting Tooru Oikawa

Hi!! I'm planning to make another haikyuu fanfic!! which character should I do?

This is the day you'll finally meet Oikawa. Not that you're excited about it, but you just want to meet him to know him. Your parents are sending you back to Miyagi and have Oikawa pick you up at the station.

You got out of the station and saw Oikawa, you knew how he looks like because you saw him on the local news.

Oikawa was with a bunch of girls giving autographs to them. You weren't sure how to get his attention, so you just called his number that your parents gave you.

You saw him get his phone on his pocket, and waved goodbye to the fangirls. As he turned around to walk, he saw you. He recognized you. Maybe his parents told him to research about you too? Are they really down for this?

"You're y/n l/n right?" He asked.

"Hi Oikawa, nice to meet you." You say and bowed.

"Don't bow to me, you know the purpose of this right? the fangirls would see you. Let me carry your bag." He says, getting your bag and wearing it on his shoulders. He also grabbed your suitcase.

"Oikawa, we're starting right now?" You ask.

"Of course y/n-chan. Also call me Tooru." He says.

"Let's drop off my items at my house first then I'll treat you a meal... Tooru." You say then started to walk.

"Oikawa-san please take a selfie with me!" A girl approached, clinging onto his arm.

"Ahh gomene, I'm not available now." Oikawa said and grabbed your arm quickly walking away.

Both of you were now on the streets where there are not much people. You both kept on walking, since your house was just in walking distance from the station.

"You could've just took a selfie with her." You told Oikawa.

"Nonono. I'm taking this pretend thing seriously." He shook his head.

"What are you gonna benefit from it?" You ask him.

"Hmmm... I heard from my parents that your parents paid us." How could Oikawa say this to you casually??? You were shookt.

"What?!? I did not know that. How could they go that far..." You were getting a lot more irritated by
them.

"Hmmm? I thought you wanted to be famous? or no? I actually don't know how you feel about this."

"I didn't want this... My parents were just forcing me to." You said with an angry tone.

"E-eh?! I shouldn't have agreed with this if I knew. Why don't you just tell them you don't want this?" He asked.

"Well... I never speak up. They don't care anyways." You were starting to tear up.

"y/n-chan, you should speak up you know?" Oikawa was concerned about you, even though you just met, you felt like opening up to him.

"Help me... get out of this. I want to live a normal life." You sobbed.

"Well if we're just going to pretend for now, nothing's going to happen yet. But I'm not fully agreeing to this either." Oikawa said.

"How about we both say our reasons why we don't want this? then both tell our parents about it... Do you think they would stop?" You ask.

"I think they won't, but let's try to think of how. For now, I'm just going to tell you why I don't like this. First, y/n-chan doesn't like it. Second, I don't think my parents should choose the one I'll date. Third, My Fangirls won't like it." He explained.

You chuckled at his last sentence. He does care about his fans huh?

"I don't like it because I'm friends with the whole Karasuno team... I think they would be hurt to see me with you on matches... especially when you fight against each other." You say, Oikawa just stays silent.

"nonono not that I don't want you around but still... I-" You were cut off.

"No y/n-chan, I fully get you." Oikawa says and patted your head.

"I- I also like someone... I don't want him get the wrong idea." You put your head down from embarassment. Oikawa just chuckled.

"Why don't you tell him we're just pretending?" Oikawa suggested.

"I'm not on good terms with Kageyama." You said, realizing you accidentally said his name.

"Kageyama... Tobio-chan?" Oikawa asked. Your face was so red from embarassment. And also the thought of Kageyama made you feel butterflies.

"Y-yee-s-s" You reply. You could hear Oikawa laughing at you.

"I used to hate him so much before... But I don't know now. But that doesn't mean I won't help you anymore. How cute would that be seeing Tobio-chan date someone?" Oikawa says. They knew each other?

You stopped infront of your house and grabbed your bag from Oikawa, getting your keys. You opened the door and let Oikawa place your items on the living room.

"You live here by yourself?" Oikawa asks.

"Yep. Thank you for helping me carry my stuff. Let's go eat somewhere now." You say, exiting your house and Oikawa follows.

"O-oh, Is that Tooru Oikawa going out of your house?" Your neighbor asks you, Shit. you thought. Oikawa was just standing on your doorstep awkwardly, You exchanged weird glances to each other thinking of what to say.

"Let's go." You say to Oikawa ignoring your neighbor. Could she just mind her own business?

But she might think of something else tho...