7 || Without a word

You were just done packing up clothes for Tokyo. You didn't even had the chance to tell anyone, even your cousin, about you going to Tokyo because your parents are visiting.

You just kept thinking about how Kageyama was after the fight. Did he intentionally hit you because of his anger? Or did he just vent it out to you? Or was it all an accident?

What would happen to their team? Now that Hinata and Kageyama are not on good terms, how would their play be?

You were walking to the bus station with your suitcase, when suddenly a person with a bike walked beside you.

"l/n? where you going?" You turned to the person to see Hinata, he seemed okay now.

"somewhere. you?" You reply.

"What happened to your cheek?" Hinata asked, pointing to your swollen cheek and wounded lips.

"It got hit yesterday, I guess I shouldn't have interfered." You say.

"Wait- did I accidentally hit you? Im sorry l/n!" Hinata was shocked that you got involved, he bowed to you.

"N-no, It was Kageyama actually..." You say, and a car stops infront of you. That must be the taxi you called.

Hinata noticed the sadness in your voice, which made him concerned since he was your friend too.

"Well Hinata, have fun on your camp in Tokyo! See you soon. I guess..." You say as you entered the car and waved goodbye.

I should atleast let someone know where I am going... Not Hinata, he's too loud. Not Ryu, I don't want him to get involved in our family problems. Maybe... Noya?

---

timeskip!

The Karasuno team already arrived in Tokyo for their camp. They were really concerned about you suddenly missing in action.

"Oi Tanaka! Where's l/n?" Nishinoya asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Tanaka asked, confused.

"You don't know where your cousin is? She is not contacting any of us in the past few days, we're really concerned." Sugawara replied.

"Tsukishima, you pass by her house whenever you go to the store right? Is there any sign of l/n?" Yamaguchi asked.

"N-no. And why would I check her?" Tsukishima replied and put on his earphones.

"Tanaka, you should've known where your cousin is." Shimizu said.

"I agree. but how could she disappear without a word?" Daichi asked, putting a finger on his chin.

Kageyama was just quiet the whole conversation, and Hinata was trying to construct a sentence.

"Uhm... I think Hinata has something to say..." Yachi butted in, making everyone stop and look at Hinata.

"I met l/n the other day, she had a suitcase with her. The last thing she told me was to enjoy the camp and see you soon. But she wasn't sure about that." Hinata explained, making everybody wonder about your sudden actions.

"Oh, and she had a bruised cheek." Hinata added, everyone's eyebrows furrowed. Kageyama tensed up hearing that, and remembered that moment when he accidentally elbowed you.

"Shit." Kageyama cursed under his breath but everybody heard it. They were confused even more when Kageyama walked out of the scene.

"Huh, what's with the King?" Saltyshima asked.

"Well he was the reason for l/n's bruised cheek." Yachi explained.

"But I think there's a much more serious reason that made l/n act like this." Yamaguchi replied.

Everyone was worried about you. They got used to your cheerfulness and texts to them. They figured none of them got a text from you the past days. Which made them wonder, what happened to you?

Kageyama was the most affected one. He doesn't want to jump conclusions but he slightly feel that he was somehow a reason for this. He didn't even had the chance to apologize to you.

"Oi Kageyama!" Nishinoya followed him.

"what?"

"What exactly happened to l/n?" Nishinoya was angry, it made Kageyama shocked.

"I-I accidentally hit her when I fought with Hinata." Kageyama replied, he was angry at his self.

"What happened afterwards?" Nishinoya asked, getting angrier knowing what happened.

"Why do you care?" Kageyama was annoyed by Nishinoya asking him a lot of questions. Nishinoya was about to speak when someone interrupted them.

"It's time for practice, Nishinoya and Kageyama." It was Shimizu.

"Okay." Kageyama walked past Nishinoya going inside the gym with Shimizu.

"If you ever hurt her again, I'm not going to forgive you." Nishinoya whispered while he held Kageyama's shoulder, stopping him from walking.

AN

OMG i dont even know whats happening I don't know how to connect this all im so sorry if the events are sudden or there are lots of timeskip 😭