6 || Not Yet

timeskip!

The test results were already coming out, and you can feel your seatmate, Kageyama tensing up.

"Kageyama, you nervous?" You ask hin. He jumped a bit from hearing you and you could see his face was turning pale.

The papers were handed out and you saw yours, you passed all of them, your english grade was A+ just as you expected.

You looked at Kageyama who was just staring at his paper. You couldn't tell what expression was he wearing, but you know it is bad news.

"Kageyama, what score did you get?" You ask. There was no response.

"Kageyama." you waved your hand infront of him but he still ignored you. You sighed and took his paper from him and saw the result.

"How Am I gonna go to Tokyo now?" Kageyama sounds very devastated.

"Sorry, the things I thought you didn't appear in the test..." You say returning the paper.

"You don't have to apologize. I feel sorry for getting some of your time for both of us to study but I still failed..." Kageyama looked down.

"Oi! Don't be so gloomy! I know you always look like that but I don't know! it's obvious you're sad." You say, ruffling Kageyama's hair.

"What was that for! l/n boke!" Kageyama was so pissed but you couldn't help but to just laugh at him. he was so cute.

Both of you stared at each other for a moment until Kageyama suddenly looked away then left.

Did I do something wrong? Did I piss him off more? Does he hate me now? All of these thoughts ran into your head

kageyama: the little laugh she made... was... cute.

---
timekip! again im sorry

You were just at home, thinking of things to do. Your cousin and your friends which are his teammates are in Tokyo. Tanaka said they have a practice match with Nekoma.

You planned to buy drinks for them and go to the gym once they arrive back. You texted your cousin Tanaka asking him to tell you when they're near the school already.

Well Actually, you were also planning to tell Kageyama about your feelings for him. You knew about their camp in Tokyo soon, and you wanted to tell him about your feelings before they leave.

You actually wanted to tell him that for weeks now, but something is stopping you. You knew Kageyama loves volleyball so much, that maybe he doesn't have time to be attracted to someone. Or worse, he doesn't want a relationship.

But this time, you had the courage to tell him.

You left your house and stopped by the store. You bought pork buns for everyone and bought milk for Kageyama.

You walked your way to Karasuno when someone called you.

*phone ringing*

"Hello?"

"y/n, we're going to Tokyo tomorrow. You better come there tomorrow too and spend time with us."

"How long?"

"Maybe 1-2 weeks... maybe a month? As long as our schedule is free."

"Okay mom."

"We also have some things to discuss with you."

"Give me a heads up."

"Tooru Oikawa. if you want, you can start researching about him."

"If you're planning what I'm thinking right now, I don't want it. I won't come to Tokyo to meet you."

"Too late sweetie, we booked your bullet train ride already and your hotel. And if you don't follow, I'm gonna have to disown you."

*call ended*

Your eyes widened as you suddenly dropped your call with your mother. Is it happening again? You thought.

And Tooru Oikawa... Karasuno fought with him right? He's the famous setter from Aoba Johsai...

You placed your phone in your pocket and continued your walk, deep thinking about what hell would you be in again.

---

"Oh l/n! you're here!" Nishinoya called as he got off the bus.

"I bought pork buns for everyone!" You announced and handed them to Nishinoya to give it to the others.

"Thank you, l/n!" Sugawara said as he quickly ate the pork bun.

"Be sure to eat proper dinner when you get home!" Takeda-sensai announced and left.

"Oh... why are you treating us all pork buns??? Are you and Noya.... now... a thing???" Hinata asked shyly.

"WHAT?!" You gasped at the question. Who the hell said that?

"RIGHT! You were going to treat us when you and Nishinoya actually end up together right??!" Your cousin Tanaka said ruffling Nishinoya's hair aggresively.

"No... I just figured you'd all be hungry when you come back."

"l/n! there's milk in this bag, is this yours?" Asahi asked as he got the last pork bun.

"Uhh it's actually for Kageyama." You said and gave the milk to Kageyama. You could sense everyone's confusion and a quiet 'oohhh' from Sugawara.

"T-thanks." Kageyama was a blushing mess.

Everyone was starting to leave and you were left with Kageyama.

This is it, I'll tell him.

"Kageyama, toss to me." Hinata appeared out of nowhere.

---

Hinata and Kageyama are practicing doing their quick with Hinata's eyes open. Yachi was there with you helping them.

You could feel something wasn't right. Kageyama looks pissed and Hinata just couldn't stop. You're worried something would happen.

They stopped for a moment, you went to get their water bottles but you quickly went back when you heard they are already shouting at each other.

"What's happening?" You ask Yachi, but she was so scared.

Then they were already physically hurting each other.

"Yachi, call someone!" You push her outside the gym and you ran to Kageyama as he threw Hinata on to the floor.

Kageyama seemed to not notice you approaching as he was very angered by Hinata. He was going to aggresively grab Hinata but he ended up elbowing you hard on your cheek. You fell on the floor and touched where it hurts.

There was blood, your lips had a wound on the side. Your eyes just widened as you are making eye contact to a now shocked Kageyama.

Kageyama was about to speak when Hinata jumped to him again.

"Oi, Stop it!" Tanaka arrived, running to both of them and punched their faces.

"l/n, are you okay?" Yachi apporached you helping you stand up.

"Yachi, let's go home." Hinata got his stuff and exited the gym. Yachi just quickly followed Hinata, worried about him.

You just stood there, staring at Kageyama who hurt you. He was just staring at the floor.

"y/n, let's go." Your cousin dragged you out of the gym.

Well I guess... Now's not the time to tell him how I feel.