Extended Ending!

You went to Kageyama's volleyball practice in Karasuno's Gymnasium to watch and hang out with the team since you had nothing to do.

Everyone was already informed about your relationship, since both of you became official after the match with Shiratorizawa.

Kageyama isn't really the type to be showy about your relationship especially around his teammates. But when its just the two of you, he can be really sweet.

You were sitting on the bench while they are practicing their serves. Nishinoya on the other hand, receives the ball.

It was time for Yamaguchi's serve, which is the hardest to receive for Nishinoya.

Nishinoya received the ball, but it was off. You weren't really paying attention so you didn't notice the ball flying straight to the back of your head.

All of them stopped and then looked at you. Nishinoya quickly ran to you and continuously apologized, hugging you while rubbing the back of your head.

"It's okay Noya, you're so sweaty stoopp!!" You say in a joking manner, playfully punching him. You were trying to hide your embarrassment.

"I promise I'll treat you ice cream later! I'm so sorry!" Nishinoya said returning to the court to practice.

---

It's now their breaktime, Kageyama approached you and hugged you without a warning.

"W-what's wrong?" You asked, which caught everyone's attention. This was unusual for Kageyama, since he doesn't really want PDA.

He broke the hug and kissed you on the forehead. You instantly blushed for the fact that everyone is looking at the both of you.

"T-Tobio... What's wrong?" You ask again, trying your best to be calm.

"Is your head okay?" He asked.

"Of course!"

"Don't space out again, boke." He said and hugged you again.

You were too confused now, unable to quickly process what's currently happening.

"Oi Kageyama, what are you doing? Are you tryna show us how sad being single is???" Hinata asked, he was too confused too about how strange Kageyama was acting.

"l/n!!! Let's go get ice cream now!" Nishinoya called you. You stood up to leave when Kageyama grabbed your wrist.

"Give me a kiss first." He demanded. Everyone was just shocked.

"T-tobio, not now." You said and ruffled his hair. Now this is just too weird for you.

---

You and Nishinoya are heading back already to the gymnasium after he bought ice cream for the both of you.

"Nishinoya, isn't Kageyama acting strange?" You ask him.

"You're clueless." He chuckled. You just gave him a confused look.

"Basically, he's jealous. I think it's when I hugged you earlier..." Nishinoya casually explained to you.

"Wha- But why? I also hug Hinata sometimes but he doesn't act like that." You couldn't believe that Kageyama would act that way.

"He knows that I like you."

"What?!"

"Oh, you didn't know I like you..." Nishinoya realized.

"Since when?!" You asked him.

"Since we always spent lunch break together."

"I don't know what to say..." You were speechless. All these time you didn't know Nishinoya had feelings for you.

"Don't worry! I want you to be happy and Kageyama is taking care of you well! But if he breaks your heart I'll break his face." Nishinoya assures you and gave you a smile.

You realized you're lucky to have Nishinoya as your best friend. He's someone you can lean on and wants the best for you.

"Thank you, Noya." You hugged him.

"Oi, you're getting my hopes up. Plus, Kageyama might kill me if he sees this." Nishinoya jokingly replied.

Both of you were startled by a sudden noise. As you both looked in the direction where it came from, there stands Kageyama Tobio.

"H-hi Tobio." You awkwardly smiled at him.

"Tch, So you know now?" He asked while approaching you and grabbed your hand.

"Well l/n, I'm going to the gym now." Nishinoya waved goodbye to you leaving you and Kageyama alone outside.

"Why didn't you just tell me you were jealous?" You asked and pouted, which made Kageyama blush lightly, he thought it was cute.

"S-sorry. I don't want to be like a controlling boyfriend... It reminds me of the 'King of the Court' thing." He admitted.

"Nooo... You have to tell me okay? If you fear I will abandon you, I will never do that, okay?" You said and hugged him.

Who knew Kageyama would be such a softie?