12 || I'm sorry, I like you.

Days have passed and today is the match of Aoba Johsai against Karasuno. You were glad that Karasuno made it on their previous match. You wanted to celebrate and fight with them. But now, you have to be with Oikawa.

You put on natural look make up. They wanted you to look cute so that Oikawa's fangirls would notice you, also they would see you with Oikawa.

"I requested coach to let you sit on the bench." Oikawa brought up as both of you entered Sendai City Gymnasium, side by side.

"O-okay." You reply softly.

"Are you nervous? I should be the one to be." Oikawa asks.

"Well, Karasuno team would be there..." At the moment you said that, the Karasuno volleyball team walks infront of you, they seemed to not notice you except for one.

"l/n!!!" It was Nishinoya.

"Noya!" You say as He ran to you.

"I told you to call or text me if you need anything." He says and made a pouty face. Oikawa was just there standing.

"I didn't need anything though..." You say and smiled at him.

"The Great King!" Hinata shouted behind Nishinoya.

"Oh, Hi Tobio-chan!" Oikawa ignored the two and greeted Kageyama who was behind Hinata. "y/n-chan my team is looking for me ." He said and walked away.

"I think I should get going too." You say and waved at them. "Tooru wait for me!!!" You walked quickly to catch up to him. Oikawa turned to you and stuck his tongue out, teasing you, then walked quickly too.

"Is this the thing... l/n told us in the camp?" Hinata asked.

"WHY DID I NOT KNOW MY COUSIN IS DATING THE AOBA JOHSAI CAPTAIN? AND HE'S A THIRD YEAR RIGHT?!" A shouting angry Tanaka appeared out of nowhere which shocked the three.

"They're dating?!?" Hinata was shocked.

"tss. Don't jump conclusions, boke." Kageyama
hissed.

"That's sad... but they kinda looked cute awhile ago..." Sugawara said, walking to them.

"They don't!" Nishinoya argued.

"Oi guys, we should head to the court now." Daichi called them.

---

"That's the girl Oikawa was with back in the station right?"

"Are they dating?"

"They are on a first name basis!"

"And Oikawa carried her bags!"

They can hear the conversations of Oikawa fangirls while walking to the court. They couldn't help but think it was you who they were talking about.

"Kageyama, do you think it's l/n?" Hinata asks, which made Kageyama much more annoyed now.

"Shut up." Kageyama replied.

"Oh, Is the King Jealous? Does he like l/n?" Tsukishima teased.

"Tsukishima, now's not the time for this..." Yamaguchi interfered.

"Shut up Yamaguchi."

"Gomen Tsukki-"

---