Authors Note

Update 4/3/24

I wanted to rewrite this thank you note to re emphasize my gratitude for all of you beautiful readers and the joy you have given me these past four years. I wrote this book in the midst of quarantine 2020, just a girl, her favorite movie/musical, and her laptop. This was my second ever published Fanfic and I simply wrote it because not only do I love these characters so damn much, but it gave me purpose in what seemed like the darkest of times. I used to write until 3am every single day because I was so excited to bring my thoughts to the page. 

I had maybe 100 views and it lit up my whole world. I felt if only one person reads this and they share a smile or a laugh, I will feel more than accomplished. I think back to that young girl sometimes and she would be shocked to really see how far this book has come. To see my book reach nearly 50k reads is just insane. I know this app holds stories that have been read up to 50mil times, but every single time I login to this app, this number astonishes me. It's so crazy how to this day I still receive comments and votes and I published this 4 years ago. You guys are incredible. 

Thank you for giving me the space to share my happiness and thank you for reading or coming back to my stories. I truly had so much with this book and I feel so lucky to share my joy with such an amazing, likeminded community. As I initially stated, I am always working on content, both newsies related and non newsies related so stay tuned. 

If you liked this, maybe you'll like my Racetrack Fanfic, The Boy Who Smelt Like Cigars and if you are a Potterhead check out my Draco Fanfic, Verte. (no pressure)

Love all you beautiful people! & keep killing it :) <3

Thank you again.