*ARCHIVED* Chapter 4: Out of Sight, Out of Mind

"Wake up. Wake up" Maylia pulls me out of my sleep. I open my eyes noticing I'm still in the white room, my headache gone as well as the pain. I look up to see Malyia hovering over me.
I let out a small cough and Malyia helps me sit up. I look around and see Lilly crouched on the floor, her tears stifled into her pants. "How is she-" I start to walk to her but Malyia puts a hand in front of me. "Yea. She's recovering. She doesn't remember anything from the moment of the attack. And I really don't know where we are." Great. So we are trapped. But where? This is definitely wrong. "But she does remember something, right?" I know she's hiding something, her face shows it all, so I push further. "What does she remember?" I ask lowly. "Uh...well..you see..." I roll my eyes and inch past her kneeling beside Lilly.

"Hey Lilly, how you holding up?" I gently put my arm around her. "I-I hurt you..."She whispers.  I frown. "Lilly you didn't hurt me. That was...something else." I sooth her. She sniffles and looks up at me. "Did you hear her?" My stomach drops and I know exactly who she's talking about. I stay silent.

"It had to be fake Mira... Right?" She whispers. I must not be a very good pretender because Lilly looks at me and can already know.

"Mira, what are you not telling me?"

"Sarah...." I say her name out loud. Sarah Black is Lilly's sister, she had passed away years ago from some unexplained injury. We never even saw the body. No funeral...nothing. It was like she totally disappeared. "She's alive...I...I heard her..." I choke out before Lilly gets up and faces me. I freeze from the look in her eyes.

"What are you saying? That she's alive! We all know what happened to her! She's dead and she will stay dead. Unless you know some magical way to bring her back which you don't." She hisses the last words.

"She's alive I know it! She spoke to me the same prophecy she said to you. I heard her why wont you-" I'm slammed against the wall before I can finish my thought. I don't even dare open my eyes cause I know her fist is about to connect with my face. I open my eyes to see Malyia pull Lilly off of me but not before she glares deeply angered at me. "Lilly?" I look at her so broken down.

"Mira please don't even." She barely whispers. I turn to Malyia looking at the wall. I follow her eyes, taking a moment to realize that there is no way out. I look toward the wall, noticing the creaks signifying a door. I need to get out. I walk across the room to the sealed door, looking for any secret compartment that can get me the hell out.

With six times of looking, there's nothing. I lean against the wall and run my hand through my knotted hair closing my eyes. I start a very deep lack of air, and I'm not the only one that feels it too.  Long before I know it, I'm passed out into darkness, and I don't wake up until I hear a door opening then closing and locking tight. When I open them, I think I'm seriously losing my mental. "Malyia? Lilly?" There gone. There really gone.

I pace around the room unsure of what to do. I keep looking at the line of blood to what leads to I suppose is the door. I've tried opening it but its no use. It feels like forever until the door finally opens. I stand up waiting until the door opens fully. Its a boy. "Who are you?" I blurt out. He looks puzzled. I realize he's just as lost as I am. I clear my throat. "I'm sorry. Hey I'm Mirabella. Whats your name?" I say kindly.

"Light. My name is Light." He says. "Ok. We're off to a good start." My palms are slick with sweat. I wipe them on my dirty pants. "Do you remember anything? Like two girls, yay-high?" I ask.

"No...I'm sorry. But I do remember..." He looks at me. "You."