*ARCHIVED* Chapter 20: Power Is The Answer

I walk with the crew back to the house. And everyone notices my shaky moves. From going upstairs, to sitting with them. "Didn't mention the weapons." I say.

"Yes. She knew being a fate. So power it is." Azekel says.

"What if she takes my other element? Id for sure be screwed."

"She won't. She's testing you, right? Then that means she would want to see how far you can take it before your power breaks you."

"Her sister had something to do with the prophecy, right? Maybe if we show her she's alive, she can stop this." Light says. I fiddle with my fingers and look down trying to form words. "Ms.McGingly may know where Sarah is."

"How?" June asks.

"She looks at her everyday in the mirror...and her last name isn't McGingly, its Black.

"Sarah Black. But she can't be a fate!"

"Same parents with different powers. Its rare in Diovannia. Her house was her parents."

"So we have to go back to her."

"I don't think you need to."

I jump at the sound of Sarah's  voice and Azekel grabs a knife.

"You guys are going to have to use your powers but it may not be enough for what's ahead."

"What are you taking about?" Azekel drops his knife on the table. "That I don't know. I can only sense danger not see it."

"That's good to know! Maybe we could use cookies to reason with her!" Light says frustrated. "Shutup and eat some fruit." I say handing Light a strawberry. He sillently nibbles on it. "If you can sense it, how'd you know about me wanting the book."
Beacuse I can read minds. You should be careful, Zeke has a tendency to easily love, June is not the trusting people type, and Light...he's too kind sometimes just...don't get on is bad side. She says in my head. "Its was oviobus you were looking at the book." She says aloud. "So...what can we do about Lilly and her group of Cursed? We can't just fight her." Light says.

"First things first we have to find Mira's mom, from there we can progress. Mira's mom holds the key to helping the Fates. Mira's dad was sadly mistaken but still helps the Fates. He must know about this."

"Shouldn't we follow the propechy? It would be easier because we now know the Cursed  hideouts. We can go tommorow and get some rest now. We can find your mom and then deal with Lilly." June says. "She's right," I say getting up. "If there's any chance, we can end this. And think we have all through enough for one day." Everyone nods and heads off to there rooms and Sarah leaves too. I head upstairs seeing a note. I pick it up. You have been warned Mira. Last chance. Give me what I want. And I won't hurt your mother. For the first time I crumple the note and realize she's not worth my time. I will save my mother and this world.