*ARCHIVED* Chapter 5: The Way, Way back

"Pardon?" I'm quite confused. I don't even know him. How does he know me? "I remember you. You're in my dreams every night. How do you not remember me?" He comes closer and I back away. "I-I'm sorry I don't remember you. Y-your scaring me..."

He really is. I back away further as he cups my face with his warm hands. I don't back away this time form the warmth filling my cold soul. I close my eyes and feel a cold brisk chill down my spine.

I open my eyes now snowflakes hitting the ground softly. I look around and see a small station wagon next to a small house. Its freezing here. I look down at my feet and can't see them-there hidden by a long ruby red elegant design of a dress. "Where am I?" I whisper. I see a man coming to me smiling. I force a smile. He my husband-no fiancée. We're engaged. I hug him and he gathers me in his arms and giggling-from pure happiness. Its Light.

I quickly come back to senses and close my eyes, thinking of the white room. I open my eyes and the warmth fades from my cheeks quickly. I back away unsure of what to do....so I faint. Yeah...VERY subtle...

Light leans over me with a damp towel patting my forehead. I'm in his arms. I squirm away but don't make it far before I see red spots behind my eyes and I try to grasp my breath. I feel Light grab and I fall back into his. I can barely see before I'm going under....again.

I'm hoping this the LAST time I faint or I'm seriously going to have issues. I look around and realize the door is open. I get up and slowly reach for the door and step out. "Light? Are you-" A hand is clasped over my mouth and I try to move but the grip is to strong. The person pushes me to walk and I do as I'm told. I wait tool we turn a corner when I elbow the person to see it is.

 "Lilly? What the heck was that for? Look I'm sorry about earlier but-" Lilly gets up, the darkness gleaming in her eyes. Oh, no. Sorry Lilly. Again. An unknown wind picks up as I ball my hands into fists. For some strange reason I know what I must do. Lilly walks forward and in a dark voice speaks: "The Dark Days have finally arrived. Your fate rest in his hands. Watch your back. The danger lurks closest to the ones you need and the ones you love. We shall meet again Mirabella Marie Sapphire." I leap at her but she simply sends me flying across three hall. I take control using the wind to my advantage by doing a back flip and sliding across the floor, running position. I charge at the demonic like creature but it has unlatched it self from Lilly's body. Instead I catch Lilly and sink to the floor. How'd I do that? That was....so weird....

I hear footsteps and and scoot to a curve into the next hall.

I'm defenseless, I look at my hands and realize: Maybe not. But its just air. Like its gonna help for what's ahead...whatever that may be. I brace myself for the worst.