*ARCHIVED* Chapter 14: What Would Have Been My Home

I look around at the magical world and know I'm in my never ending dream. But this time a name surfaces in my head. Di-

"Mira get up. Mira." I shoot awake when we cross over a bump. I jump up, hitting the car ceiling. "Ow. What?!"

"Are you ok? I saw you moving around." I rub my head.

"Diovannia. The home of Elementals and Fates. That's where we need to go, right?"

"How did you find that out?"

"My dreams. I've been dreaming about that world for a while." Light nods. "Yes. I know an Elemental, his name is Azekel Emerson. He flies special planes in and out of Diovannia. Maybe he could help us."

"Good. We need all the help we can get." I say. Light tells the cab driver to stop here. "Where are we?" I ask I quickly pay the driver and we step out. "JFK Airport. Well the secret part."

"There's a secret part?"

"Yes. That should be where he is. Just act natural. If any thing happens...well, nothing should happen... I will find Azekel."

"Got it." I walk inside and we split up. I look at the directory and make my way to the back door. A bulky guard stands there and and stops me. "Miss, this is restricted access. Turn around now."

"Uh, well..." In a panic I throw a hand out, punching him in the groin. He sinks to the floor in pain and I hop over him, opening the door. I look around and see nothing in the room. There's nothing here.

I take a step forward and within seconds I'm falling down to God knows where. But in an instant I land on a hard floor. I see someone's black dress shoes. Rolling in pain I look up to see a hand reaching out. "You must be Mirabella, I'm Azekel Emerson. Light is already inside." I get up using Azekel's hand. "Thank you." I whisper lowly, stretching out the pain.

I walk inside as Azekel starts the plane. Light sits in the front seats look over his phone. His face brightens up at the sight of me. "You should change. I would say take a shower but if course this a plane, not a spa. There clothes for you." We have a long trip ahead of us." I nod and head to the small bathroom and see a tiny pile of clothes. I struggle out of my own clothes in the small space, and into the top and jeans that somehow fit me a little tight.

I walk past Light and head to the cockpit where Azekel is piloting the plane. "How much time before we arrive?" 

"It depends." Azekel says. "Time varies in the world between Diovannia and anywhere else. It may seem like hours, even days but not much time will have passed. And nice look. It's suits you." I blush a little and hope he doesn't see it.

"Thank you." I feel a bit drowsy and rest my head on Light's shoulder. "You should sleep. Maybe we can find out more news on Diovannia." I nod and shift a little to get comfortable, immediately falling asleep.

At the sound of a crash and feeling like I'm falling, I  instantly snap out of a dream I was in. Light is no longer next to me a call I look up to see him talking with Azekel. "It's her." I hear him say. "It's Lilly she knows we are heading to Diovannia. You have to redirect this plane." I bolt up at her name, and head over to them.
"What's going on?" I look between the both of them. "Lilly's on to us. We have to move." Light runs past me and the plane shifts making us me fall. Azekel catches me swiftly and I catch the fact that the plane is on auto pilot.

"There's no way I'm turning this plane back. If she knows where we are, let her come and find us." I look at him befuddled. "Are you insane? She could kill us!"

He doesn't respond. Oh what have I gotten myself into?