*ARCHIVED* Chapter 23: Beautiful Colors Always Hide The Dark Disasters

"She's gone. Lilly made her a Cursed. She didn't even recognize her anymore." I hear Malyia and Light talking.

"But that can't be, Stephanie was with me until...." Malyia says.

"Until what May?"

"Until I left to get something for her. by then she was gone and didn't even realize it. So she's really gone...How's Mira holding up?"

"I don't know. She ran upstairs before I could ask."

I sit at the steps just listening.

"She should be waking up by now. Its 2 in afternoon. I'll see if I can wake her." Malyia says. I hear her footsteps and I shoot over ready to her long speech. She looks at me and hugs me. I lay my head on her shoulder. "We'll find her and make sure she's safe."

"Theres no easy to save her. She's gone. We are just gonna have to..."

"No, no, no. Don't say that. We are going to find a way to help her. Come why don't we go we go downstairs? I made breakfast."

I walk down stairs to see only Light.

"Where is-"

"They had to leave. June got a little sick."

"Oh." I slug my way to the table and eat.

After eating,I make my way upstairs playing with my magic air. I lock the door and shut the windows turning off the light blocking out any from the outside world. I blow air to the ceiling and it changes into a swirl of colors lighting the whole room in color. I hear someone knock on the door. I close my hands the color gone. The window opens and the light comes back on.

"Come in."

Light comes in sitting next to me on the bed. "Hey there, ya know-"

"Please don't. I don't want to her anything about my mother. We can deal with that later. I just need a break."

"Ok. I understand." He holds me by the waist. He looks down at my closed hands. "Open your hands." I open my hands the windows shutting and the door locking. The colors swirl in different beautiful motions. I hear Light gasp. I look down at the floor and the shadow it casts. Light gets up and grabs puts his hand forward. "Care to dance?" I smile and grab his hand. He puts his arm around my waist and I put my hands around his neck, laying my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. We sway around the room talking about random things. We stay quiet for a bit and I come to realize something.

I realize the little things is what makes the most of this journey. We may have bad days. Days were we think we can't fight. But in the end there's always hope. A light at the end of the tunnel. A place where everything will get better. And in that place is what I call,home. We aren't warriors we are just Elementals trying to find a place to belong. To call home. We stick to together and fight even in our darkest hours. Even with our lighest powers. We thrive, strive to be who we are: Elementals.

THE END OF BOOK ONE
THANK YOU FOR BEING GREAT
KEEP READING FANDOM WORLD!!!

The Elementals *ARCHIVED*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara