Capitulo 12

'Let's party!' I whisper shouted as I flung open the door to Tokyo's room. Nairobi, Tokyo and Rio were already inside, waiting for me. 

'And the Professor's car keys?' Tokyo asked excitedly. In reply I dangled them from my hand, laughing at how easy it had been to steal them from him. 

'Where's Denver?' I asked, seeing that he wasn't in here with the others. 

'I dunno.' Rio replied absentmindedly as he checked himself out in the mirror. I huffed, he better get here soon, I wanted to get to the festival as soon as possible. I took a drag of Tokyo's cigarette that she was holding and she swatted me away, laughing. I was straightening my crop top and mini skirt when Denver slid into the room with a bottle of tequila in hand. 

'What's this?' Nairobi said as she reached out to touch the jacket that Denver was wearing. I knew perfectly well what it was, Berlin's. But the old man had severely pissed me off today so I chuckled at the sight of Denver dancing in it. 

'Pure elegance.' Denver smirked.

'Is this Berlin's?!' Nairobi hissed.

'Yes sir.' Denver chuckled and everyone rolled their eyes, knowing how much trouble we'd get in to if Berlin found out. 

'It suits you.' I smirked as I snaked my arms around his neck and he did the same around my waist, drawing me closer to him, grinning.

He pecked me on the lips, making an over the top, 'Mwah' noise before grabbing my hand and leading all of us out the door, with Tokyo hurrying us up to leave. 

'Silencio silencio silencio!' He stopped us all abruptly, spinning round to face us dramatically. A smile broke out over my face as he put on a serious expression, grasping at the air around him, 'Have I ever told you about my five wives.' He imitated Berlin in a deep voice and we all burst out laughing, with which he joined in but then silenced us again.

'Women, they want us to impregnate them,' He said huskily, towering over me, 'And then later, what comes out..'he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me towards him, 'is a nuclear warhead.' He laughed in my face, back to being himself, as we all found his impression hilarious and I rolled my eyes, pushing him out the door with a smile when he bopped me on the nose. 

'Come on guapa.' He said putting a hand around my waist and pulling me with him. 

After the festival, we all staggered back in to the house but Denver pulled me back. 

'We can't go back to my room and I don't think we'd be able to be quiet enough going back to yours, it shares a wall with mine and my papa might wake up.' He whispered, 'Let's stay in the car.'

'Romantic.' I said sarcastically. 

'Shut up.' He laughed, scooping me up as we waved at the other drunk three who were stumbling back up to their rooms. 

No sooner were we in the backseat of the car, Denver was on top of me, sliding his hand under my skirt and up my thigh as he kissed along my jaw and neck. I pulled his head towards my lips and he chuckled in to the kiss, moving his hands to my cheeks to control the kiss. He deepened it, sliding his tongue into my mouth and his fingers entangling in my hair. He sat up, pulling me with him, our lips still connected. We broke apart for a second and I straddled him, my knees either side of his thighs as he looked up at me in adoration. 

'You're so fucking gorgeous.' He whispered, resting his hands on my hips and I responded by kissing him passionately again. We were lost in the moment, Denver's hands beginning to roam, when we heard a knock on the car window.