Chapter Twenty. You're Mine

Hey - Me

... - D

I'm sorry - Me

You didn't deserve it - Me

I wanted to stay with you without committing - Me

But now a part of me finally realizes what I want - Me

You - Me

If you don't completely hate me or have already moved on, meet me on the roof after dark - Me

I  turn off my phone with sigh and step into the living room when the doorbell rings. My mom answers as I place myself on the steps. Daniel pushes past her and makes his way towards me.

"I couldn't wait." He says happily.

I stand and he pulls me into his chest and begins to kiss my face all over. I giggle as he squeezes me tightly.

"You? You're mine?" He asks.

I nod, "Not really a big deal." I shrug.

"Mac, you are truly a beautiful princess and I love you so much!" He rushes.

I pause and so does he, I give him a big smile, "I love you too." I laugh.

I press my lips to his while he cups my face. My mom clears her throat making me pull away.

"I might have booked y'all a one night hotel room." She says.

"What? Mom, you didn't." I say.

She nods and I smile up at Daniel.

"Come on, no need to pack." Daniel yells, pulling me out of the house. 

I laugh as we get into the car and he drives us away.

"Daniel." I say.

"Yes babe?" He asks.

I laugh, "I like princess better."

"Fine." He sighs.

When we get into the room we can see the beach from the windows.

"Daniel, I thought you wouldn't wait for me." I admit.

He takes my hand, "Are you crazy, I fell for you after our first kiss, you sneaky."

"This is making me cringe." I laugh nervously.

"Just kiss me." He says.

I kiss him once when the door is knocked on. I pull away and he groans, making me laugh.

I answer the door, "Hello?"

"Do you need towels?" The lady asks.

"We're okay." I say politely.

"Okay, have a good night." I close the door and immediately, I'm pressed to the wall.

I laugh as I kiss him more, he grips my neck making me closer. He kisses me harshly but it's still passionate. I pull away, making him kiss down my neck. Closing my eyes, I run my fingers through his hair. He picks me up, making me laugh. I straddle him until he drops me onto the bed. He falls above me and crashes his lips to mine. He tugs at the waist of my jeans, I unbutton them while our lips stay connected.

"You sure?" He asks.

I nod, "Yes." 

He nods as well before we continue. I take my shirt of and toss it onto the floor, his following.

"You're completely sure?" He asks again.

"Yes!" I hiss.

He laughs while kissing me gently.  

Our night was spent well. I didn't regret a single part, he was good to me. Though him constantly asking if I was sure, even after we'd already started, got annoying. Goodnight. 

***********

Hey, I know this is short. Most of my stories only have about 22 or less chapters. Most of the chapters have about 800 words. If you enjoyed, make sure to vote, comment, and follow. Also check out my other STORIES. Okay bye. 

XOXO.