🌜4🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

Ming, tincan and dean run straight to the room to follow pharm, but they were suprised when they saw panda floating in the air with full of anger in its eyes, claws starting to become visible, while pharm was just looking to the bear.

"You just borrowed them from the moon goddess, you don't have any right to hurt any of them, you have to be punish!!!!!!!", the bear speak in a heavenly voice. The panda lifted its hand with now claws attached to it and was about to attack kit but a body suddenly block its view.

"Pharm!!!!!", dean screamed in fear as he saw his mate standing between the silver moon luna and the panda bear who's about to attack with its sharp claws.

"No, please don't hurt my mommy auntie chloe please don't!!!!!!!!!, I don't want to see more blood flowing because of me, stop this please!!!!!!!!!", pharm shouted with tears flowing freely from his eyes, the whole room shakes as pharm pleaded to the bear in front of him. The panda bear slowly lowered its hand, and a white light suddenly surrounds it, as the light disappears a girl appeared out of nowhere she wore a light purple flowing dress and some hair ornaments in her white curly hair. The said lady slowly walks and embraced pharm lovingly, pharm just cried in her arms.

"You are still so kind even if you experienced so much pain because of your mother", the lady said with a sweet voice as he starts to caress pharms hair

"You are still so kind even if you experienced so much pain because of your mother", the lady said with a sweet voice as he starts to caress pharms hair. Pharm nodded and smile as he onced again look at his mother.

"Mommy, are you alright?", pharm asked his mother while he embraced kit. Kit just pushed him away with a visible hate and pain in his eyes.

"Leave, I don't want you here, leave!!!!!!, I want my rome and In give them back to me, I don't want you I want my rome and In!!!!!", kit announced and screamed.

"Pharm!!!!!!!", ming yelled in suprise to what his son did, pharm just slap his mother across its face, suprising not only dean but also tin and can.

"Stop those words mom, rome and In was your son yes, but I'm also one of your son mommy, what about me, yes I survived that day, yes I was not killed and here I'm safe and sound yet why do I always felt like neglected, like no one really happy that I'm alive!!!!!!!, thousand knives always stabs me repeatedly everytime you pushed me away, everytime you called their name instead of mine, everytime you blames me on their death, if I could turn back time I will definitely change places with them so you won't be like this mommy, please came back to me, I need you here I don't want to lose someone important to me again, please love me again, I'm your son the oldest among your triplets, please I beg you treat me like your son that you love and cherished again, I don't want to be an outcast anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!", pharm emotionally narrates to his mother as he falls to his kness and clasped his hands together to beg to his mother.