🌜18🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
PHARM POV

We are all stunned when third suddenly dissappears infront of us, p'pick run to the place where third vanished, while me and the others just stand in confusion.

"Pharm, where did he go?", p'pick exclaimed in worry. I roamed my eyes around the area, hoping to catch a glimpse of my brother wolf but I didn't see anything.

"He muttered some words before he vanished, a magical circle also appears below him", p'pete said with his hand on his chin, I looked at him and thought of something.

"That's his gift", I muttered, all of my friends look at me.

"What do you mean?", pick asked me.

"P'pick thats his gift, he's an enchanter, the words that he muttered earlier was an incantation, I can assumed that he transfer himself in some place, maybe we can found him at the moonlight pack", I explained to them.

"He's hiding from me!", I heard p'pick muttered in sadness, I faintly smiled to him as I holds his hands and look at his sad eyes.

"He's not hiding p'pick, third was currently in pain, he saw how happy you are when you found him, he saw how you missed your mate and how you're still longing for them, and I know that he's just in pain because of the truth that no matter how he tried, no matter how he loves you, he still can't give you what your hearts really want", I tried to explained to p'pick but he keeps shaking his head repeatedly.

"P'pick listen up, we need to find him and we need to find a way so he didn't have to vanished when he stepped out in this territory, we can find a solution to this problem, don't lose your hope p'pick, he's your mate p, you're lucky because you're given a chance to meet one of your mate, a chance to to save him from the death", I exclaimed to p'pick. I wiped pick tears in sadness.

"You're right, I can't save rome and gun but now I will definitely save third, he's the only one that I have now, I will save my mate, I can find a solution, I' an alpha and I need to do this so rome can be proud of me", P'pick muttered to himself, his eyes displayed the pure dedication, I smiled to him and nodded. I turned around to look at my friends.

"We need to go to the moonlight pack and find third", I announced to them, theu all nodded to me, and starts to walk back to where the cars is.

"I thought that we can finally return home, hay I missed home!!!", p'ae muttered in dissappointment, p'pick suddenly smacked him from behind.

"Did I heard you runting my little brother?", p'pick asked with a smirked, p'ae instantly shakes his head in denial.

"No p'pick, who said that I'm runting, haha come on lets go now", ae exlcaimed as he pulled p'pick inside the car, we just gigles to their childiness.

We come the the moonlight pack after a thirty minute drive, we were welcomed by a very beautiful melody.

"What's that melody p'dean?", I asked to my lover while I'm listening to the music that I'm hearing, p'dean drive slowly to also listen to the music.

"This pack are known for being the pack who loves to play instrument, all of the pack members knows how to play, this pack was so lively", p'dean infomed me and I nodded.

"Maybe thats the reason why third hide in this place, this place was so peaceful", I commented with a smile on my face, while p'dean nodded at me.