🌜44🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"The happiness of the other father, can be the sadness of the other one".

#################################
APOLLYON POV

The next day, I open my eyes when the sun shines on my face, I rolled to my right to avoids the sunlight, and I try to close my eyes and try to go back to sleep but a sudden knock wakes me up.

I sat up to the bed along with the others. My mother and father look at me and smile happily. Nichola, lunas handmaiden stand up and decided to open the door.

"Good morning!!!!!", I smiled when I heard my triplets voice beamed inside the room.

"Good morning!!!", we all replied happily to them, the three run straight to my waiting arms.

"Good morning althair", rome and In greets me happily while my pharm just smile to me and nods to me.

"Good morning, do you three need something?", I asked happily to them.

"Garden, we want you althair to help us as we tend to the packs garden, please can you?", rome pleads to me while he clasps his hands together, I chuckles to my youngest cute and sweet antics.

"Where's this garden of yours triplets?", I asked to my children, the three grinned to me and they hold my hands and starts to pulled me and we run to where the garden was.

"Grandma and grandpa, come also to the garden, we want to you all to see our garden again", I heard Intouch screamed in so much excitement.

"We will go there later, we're just going to fix this room, enjoy!!!", my mother replied to In.

We finally arrived at the silvermoon pack garden, my eyes widens when I roamed my eyes around the graden in front of me. My tears suddenly fall without me knowing when I felt some familiarity to the garden.

"This garden, its looks like dianas garden", I whispered to myself when I remembered the looks of dianas garden back then, the tress, the grass, the flower fields, the flowers and the river was still the same.

"You're right, this garden really looks like my angels garden, those three got dianas love to plant flowers, they even got the way diana takes care of those flowers", I glanced beside me, and I saw the head healer cora smiling proudly to the garden in front of her.

"I'm sorry mother cora for all I did back then, I'm sorry if I killed everyone, I'm sorry if this things happened because of me", I said with so much guilt into my tone and my eyes, I look to mother cora when I felt her rubbing my back slowly.

"I can understand you're reason prince apollo, you lost so much person in just a day, your children and your lover, if I were the one whose in your position, I will also be angry and mad to everyone, but the more important right now is, the heaven gives you another chance to be with your children", mother cora stated to me, I nods to her and I look at my children who's now starting to grab some water to the river.

"Did diana's watching us right now?", I added to mother cora.

"Yes, I'm sure that she was, and I can say that she's happy to see that you and your children are now having a time together", mother cora replied to me in happiness.

"Althair come on help us!!!", rome yells to me while waving his arms to me, I waved back to him as I go down and went beside him.

"So what can I help the three of you?", I confusely asked my children not quite sure where to start.