🌜EPILOGUE🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"DEATH IS NOT ALWAYS THE END, IT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING NEW AND WORTHY".

#################################
ONE YEAR LATER

"Happy birthday!!!!!", can happily exclaimed while he holds a cake on his hand, tin was beside him smiling happily.

In front of them was pharm and In who's also smiling in excitement while eyeing the cake, around them was their parents, apollo, luna, lhong, their friends and the other packs leaders.

The whole friends and family of the silvermoon pack gathers in this place for their birthday.

"Thank you so much for the cake p'can, p'tin can we blow the candles now!!!", Intouch exclaimed in so much happiness and about to blow the candles when a hand stops him.

"Innie, just the two of us?, wait where's rome?!!", pharm asked in confusion he roamed his eyes around the area to find his younger brother.

"Ohhh now that you said those words, where's rome?", alpha ming exclaimed, he looks to apollo in such questioning look.

"What don't look at me, I don't know where that child is?", apollo replied to his friend, phana sighed as he noticed that his first son was not here.

"Maybe he's with pick", phana commented. Kit messed his hair in frustration while can, pharm and Intouch giggles.

"Ahhhh, that naughty child......rome!!!!!!!", kit exclaimed on the top of his lungs.

At the other side of the silvermoon pack, pick look beside his mate as his mate suddenly chuckles in happiness. They were currently walking into the green forest while holding each others hands.

"Why are you laughing?", pick curiously asked his mate. His mate suddenly stop walking and look up to observed the tall trees inside the forest.

"I heard someone screamed my name haha, p'pick come let's go there on the waterfalls!!!", rome exclaimed in glee, after that he starts to pull his mate to the waterfalls.

"Wait rome, did you already forgotten that it's your birthday today?, I'm sure that's the main reason why you heard someone screamed your name", pick informed to his mate, rome turned around and cutely pout to his mate.

"I know that p'pick, but I want to be with you today, forget about them for now, come on", rome muttered once again, pick sighed and just let rome drag him to the waterfall.

Rome and pick peacefully sat down on the big rock that located to the right side of the waterfall, rome leaned on pick chest while he looks up into the sky above him.

"Peaceful so peaceful!", rome muttered with a smile on his face, pick is silently starring at romes face while his hand was caressing romes arms.

"I'm really glad that you're here in my arms my luna", pick whispered to his mate, rome look back to picks eyes in such adoration.

"Yes I'm really glad that I'm still alive", rome exclaimed back as he remembers the events that happened one year ago.

FLASHBACK (ONE YEAR AGO)

"Ro.....me!!!", pharm and intouch both yelled when they saw apollyon hurting their brother.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!", rome screamed in pain as he felt his blood slowly leaving his body, tears starts to stream from his eyes, it straightly falls to apollyon arms that was wraps on rome chest.