🌜35🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

####################################
SILVERMOON PACK

"Alpha!!!!!.....alpha......", the silvermoon pack beta screamed through the halls of the pack house, pharm and his family meet the beta.

"What happened?", alpha ming asked the beta in front of them, the beta take a deep breath to calm his nerves and after that he talk.

"I recieved a news my lord, almost ten small packs already annihilated just for today, they said that the prince of darkness did that along with his minions", the beta announced suprising pharm and the others.

"Shit,......he starting to take his move, pharm did your brothers informed you about this", ming asked to his son but pharm shakes his head in sadness.

"No daddy, maybe because they're still in heat, its just the second day, I can't contact rome because he's blocking my call, I'm sorry daddy", pharm explained to his father, ming nodded in understanding.

"Its not your fault, or even your brothers fault, they having their heat, apollyon managed to fool us now", ming commented in annoyance.

"Where's apollyon group now?", luna kit asked to the beta.

"They're going to the moonlight pack now my lady, and in my calculation within the day they can arrive to that pack", the beta informed the group, pharm eyes widens in fear.

"No, that's p'wat and p'tines pack, no we're going to that pack daddy, I need to save them!!!!!", pharm exclaimed to his father with so much worry in his eyes.

"Go with the others, it's a relief that all of your friends are staying here for a month, go pharm save that pack but leave korn and pick here, they're still not in a good condition", ming said to his son who nodded.

"P'can, p'tin call the others and lets meet in the front of the pack house, come on p'dean we need to get ready", pharm announced as the four left their parents to prepare.

After an hour, pharms group exempt from korn and pick are now present infront of the silvermoon pack.

"Be careful", luna kit said to the group and they nodded.

"Hope do you here me?!", pharm muttered as he clasped his hands together, blue mist starts to floats in front of him and a tiny girl fairy formed.

"Master pharm", the fairy said as she bowed her head.

"Apollyon and his minion will be there hope, we will arrive in that place, give me your location now", pharm asked to the fairy who nodded her head, pharm close his eyes as he concentrate his magic to where hope now.

"Transfer", pharm and fluke muttered and a yellow circle appears below pharms group and they suddenly dissappears.

"I hope that they will be alright", ming prayed for his sons and his sons friends.

###################################
MOONLIGHT PACK

Pharm and his friends appears in the front house of the moonlight pack. Hope was floating in front of sarawat and tine who's now standing in front with their whole pack.

"P'wat and p'tine, you're pack needs to evacuate right now, apollyon and his group will be here any moment now, I will transfer all of you to the silvermoon pack", pharm announced to the group.

"Pharm, what will happened to our pack now?", tine asked to the omega in front of him.

"They will definitely destroyed this place but let's not worry for that right now, I want all of you to be safe so please don't argue with me anymore", pharm exclaimed in worriedness to the pack, he keeps looking at the alpha for some command.

"I hate to do this, but we need to be alive to manage to help and win this war, and I hope all of you will understand", wat announced to his pack members, they all look at sarawat and smiled.

"Do it alpha, we're behind you in this", din and air announced.

"Those who protects and cherish, bring these people to a safe place, heed my call and guide them to their destination........translatio sarcina", pharm enchant to the pack and a blue and yellow mist mix appears and the moonlight packs members dissappears tranferring them to the moonlight pack.

"So what now nong pharm?", ae asked the omega when they're now alone in the desserted pack.

"We will fight, not kill them all we just need to kill as much as possible to lessen our enemy, can you all do that?", pharm asked to his friends they all nodded.

Tin, ae and dean changed into their wolf form, while can ready his bow and arrow, while pete ready his knifes, pharm calls hope and he ready himself.

Apollyon and his groups starts to arrive making the the grass and trees along the way slowly dying, apollyon frowned when he pharm and the others.

"Looks like you managed to save this pack, tsk tsk, you really makes me angry, pharm", apollyon commented to pharm with his sharp eyes still looking straight to pharms eyes.

"I won't let you to destroy and kill more pack, this is enough, mother goddess will never be back here again, so don't do this anymore", pharm exclaimed those words makes apollyon gritted his teeth in rage.

"You don't know anything you omega, so don't use diana to me, you were nothing to me so I can kill you right now", apollyon yells in anger, but pharm smirked to that.

"Then why did you still cage my brothers to your side, they were also the sons of moon goddess diana, yet you quite adored them", pharm exclaimed mockingly to the prince of darkness.

"You!!!!!", lhong was about to lunged but apollyon stop him. Apollyon look straight to pharm in such seriousness in his face.

"Rome and In, will never leave my side pharm, cause I will definately make sure that I will kill them if they do that, stop using them as my weakness, cause nothing can make me stop killing the wolves, I want all of you to die", apollyon muttered.

"Then so be it!!!!!!, now!!!!", pharm yelled on the top of his lungs, a group of wolves formed from leaves and woods suddenly appears and attacks the hellhounds, tin, ae, dean, can and pete also starts to attack the other dark minions killing them one by one, pharm went straight to apollyon.

"Raging winds!!!!!", pharm enchant, and a gust of wind attacks apollyon.

"Hellish fire!!!!", a blazing fire surrounds apollyon.

Pharm look at his friends and when he was satisfied to the dark creatures that they already killed, pharm signal his friends to gather.

"The sky who owns and home of the holy spirits, bring your wrath to kill the dark creatures who sets there foot in this world......heavens hundred arrows shine!!!!!", pharm enchant and hundred arrows shots from the sky killing instantly the weak creatures.

"You fucking omega!!!!", apollyon shouted in so much anger when he noticed his group starts to lost its numbers.

"Prepare for the war prince of darkness, I will makes sure that you will be the one who will be going lost, I will make you pay for the lives that you kill, see you again............transfer!!!!", pharm exclaimed and he and his group succumbs by a yellow light, transferring them back to the silvermoon pack.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", apollyon yelled in so much anger, the whole pack destroyed due to his so much anger.

###################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER