🌜32🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

"Hey p'In wake up", rome whispered to his big brother, its just five in the morning but rome was already widely awake and trying to wake In up.

"Hmmm, go back to sleep rome it's still early", Intouch replied with a sleepy tone, he roll over and hugged the pillow.

"Wake up p'In!!!!!", rome suddenly screamed on the top of his lungs, that makes Intouch abruptly sat up.

"Rome, are you out of your mind its still five fucking am and you're screaming like its already eight in the morning!!!", In replied back to his brother with a pissed tone.

"Cause we're going to cook something for apollyon today right?, we need to gain his trust", rome whispered to his brother, In scratched his head.

"Can I just help you rome, just help you know plating and other stuffs like that", In explained and rome brows frowned and suddenly smirked when he realized what his brother want to say.

"Oh because you can't cook", rome exclaimed with a grinned.

"That's not it, hey rome come back here!!!!", Intouch starts to run and chased his little brother, the two run on the hallway catching apollyon and lhongs attention who's currently walking.

"Looks like this palace are now filled with noises", lhong commented as he covers his ears to block rome and In screaming voices.

"A very pleasant noise, I really want the voices of the childrens in this castle, but I never had a change to experience it", apollyon muttered into the air but enough to be heard by lhong.

"Those two will surely bring mess in this place my lord, they're really loud and cheerful", lhong added to his lord, apollyon nodded as they continue their walk to the dining area.

The two arrived at the dining area and sat down on the chair, apollyon look at his servant.

"Luna where's the food?", the prince of darkness asoed to the old moon kingdom first princess and now one of his servant.

"I'm sorry my lord, but the food is still not ready", luna muttered that makes apollyon tapped the table in full force.

"You're useless, cooking was the only thing that you will do in this castle but you're lacking off!!!!", apollyon yelled that makes luna step back in fear.

"Its not her fault, rome and I decided to cooked the food for today here!", Intouch said in a firm voice as he put two plates infront of apollyon and lhong.

"Hey rome, you're wasting time, come out now!!!", In said to his brother.

"Can you wait p'In, I'm adding some more decoration to our food, perfect!!!", rome said in glee, after that he finally came out from the kitchen woth two more plates, the two of them sat down on the other chairs.

"Do this food had poison?", lhong asked in curiosity, Intouch look back at him with a sharp look.

"Poison?, hmmm instead of telling thank you, you asked about poison, how rude of you", In replied to lhong with his arms crossed on his chest, rome giggles to his brother expression.

"No those food don't have any poison it's safe, let's eat", rome said with a smile. He's about to get a mouthful when apollyon speak.

"What do you want in return to this food?", apollyon muttred in seriousness.