🌜40🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
PHARM POV

Five days past but still my brothers are hiding something from me, even their mates didn't know anything about that secret that they kept.

"What are we gonna do pharm?", fluke asked me worriedly we noth now looking at rome and In who's on on the opposite side of me, they're practicing their gifts.

"I don't know fluke, did gun and earth told you about this?", I asked to my wolf, I heard pharm make a small noise.

"They doesn't say anything to me, they always telling me that we need to look and protect rome and In carefully, and I didn't know why?", fluke informed me, I clasped my hands tightly to this, a certain emotion are now building up into my chest the same emotion that I felt on the day that rome and In died.

"We are stopping them from doing anything reckless again fluke, I'm not loosing my brothers again in this war", I firmly announced to my wolf who agreed to me.

Half of a day past, I just sitting their watching everybody trains themselves for the upcoming war, all of the packs are now present here, also the parents of or our friends are also here.

"You look worried?", I heard uncle beam spoke to me, I look up at him and smiled to him, he sat down beside me as we watch the alphas doing some training.

"It's nothing uncle beam, I just thinking about something", I replied to p'tins and p'korns mother. I felt his hand squeezed my shoulders.

"Don't let those thoughts be a burden to you pharm, clear your mind and just focus on the war, any distraction can surely lead you to failing", uncle beam spoke to me, I nodded to him and smiled.

"I know that matter uncle beam", I replied in a low voice as I shifted my eyes on my brothers.

"Yet you're still thinking about it, I can clearly see the worry on your eyes, if you want to do or ask something ask it straight to them, they're your brothers after all", uncle beam suggested to me, I look at him and smiled.

"You're right uncle beam, thank you very much!!!", I exclaimed happily as I hug him, he rubs my back and hug me back.

"It's alright pharm, you're one of my bestfriends son, that's why it's the right thing to do", uncle beam exclaimed to me and after that he enters back to the pack house.

I take a deep breath and stood up, I slowly walk to where my brothers was, they both look at me as I stand in front of them. I look softly to them.

"I want to know everything, I'm the oldest that's why I have a right to know everything that's happening to the both of you", I firmly and full seriousness said to my brothers. Rome and In gazed at each other before looking at me.

"All the things that p'In and I will do, we will just do it for the whole wolf community, we will fight to change the outcome of the thing that we will do, so trust us in this matter p'pharm, and after this we can be back to our old bond, but for now please concentrate to the packs that was on our care right now", rome replied to me while he holds and rubs my hands. My eyes frown to what he said to me.

"Trust us p'pharm, just trust us, we can't involve you in this matter because you don't have any bond formed to apollyon, we stayed to him for some months so we're the only one who can do this", In added to me, he also put his hands on mine.

"Just promise me that you will both live after what you want to do, losing the both of you for the second time will surely be the death of me, You two knew that I barely survived the first one so please don't do that again to me, promise me that you two will be alive", I plead to my brothers, as the tears falls from my eyes, my hands starts shaking due to fear of losing them both again. I felt their hands wipes my tears, when I look up I saw them smiling to me.