🌜7🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"The most hurtful things is not the death of someone you love, but the memories that he/she left to you".

################################
PICK POV

"Ro......me", I muttered in disbelief as I saw my mates face infront of me, I saw all of romes pictures when he was young and I'm sure that the child in front of me is rome, I instantly went to him and hug him.

me", I muttered in disbelief as I saw my mates face infront of me, I saw all of romes pictures when he was young and I'm sure that the child in front of me is rome, I instantly went to him and hug him

"Rome, my lovely rome, I miss you so much!!!!!!", I cried on the childs neck, but my brows frown as I smelled him, he didn't have my romes scent, I slowly seperated from him and look at his face.

"Mister, can you let go of me, you're soaking my shirt with your tears, I'm sorry but my name is not rome, I'm gomin", the child worrily informed me while he keeps looking at his parents signaling them for help, I released the child, he hurriedly run and jump to luna kaos waiting arms. I slowly stood up and look at the childs face again, tears starts to falls from my eyes.

"What's happening here omega pharm, why does one of your companion called my son rome?", alpha pete exclaimed in confusion as we all look at pharm who's being silent for the whole time. I formed my hands into a fist and seriously look at pharm.

"Answer him pharm, why does that child looks like my mate?!!!!", I demanded to pharm.

"P'pick don't shout at pharm, calm yourself!!!!!", I heard my brother commented but I just look at him sharply.

"Calm down ae, look at that child he has my rome face, my dead mate and now you want me to calm down, I want answers, cause my heart is still longing for him, that face will only bringing me bad memories, so now ae do you still want me to calm down!!!!!!!", I screamed in frustration making my brother lowers his head. I know that its not right to yell at him, but my mind now is not thinking straight.

I once again look and observed pharm while he took a deep breath and compose himself, he lifted his head and look at the polca alpha seriously.

"It's not a secret that two years ago my two brothers died while fighting apollyon, when they died their gifts left their body, and they take a new form a fake one so that they can be remain hidden from apollyons grudged, they choose my brothers young images, and that child in your arms luna kao, was one of the gems that I'm talking, I'm not just sure who it was, but I'm sure that child is one of them, he had the face of my little brother rome who's the mate of p'pick, that's the reason why he suddenly hug that child earlier", pharm informed all of us, my eyes widens to what he said, I look again at the child so his just an illusion a fake face, I thought that I found my rome again but I failed. I covers my mouth and hurriedly left the room, I don't want to feel this pain and loneliness again.