🌜41🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"You're mine the same children that I really wish for to be mine, all these year I thought that I lost everything, yet the heaven still give me some mercy and let me meet the three of you".
-apollo

#################################
APOLLO POV

"Wake up now, they need you!", I heard a voice out of nowhere, I'm lying on the darkness right now, all I can see was black everywhere, but a white light shines above me.

"Wake up now apollo!", the voice whispered again, and this time my eyes widens when I recognized the owner of the voice.

"Diana!!!!!", I abruptly sat up, I saw a blue and white wall painting in front of me, my eyes frowned to this.

"My lord are you alright?", I shifted my eyes to lhong who's looking at me worriedly, I look at him in so much confusion.

"Where I'm?, what are we doing here lhong?", I asked my trusted right hand, lhong look carefully at me, he sat down on the chair beside the bed.

"My lord, can't you remember what happened?", lhong asked me back. I carefully think and my eyes suddenly widens when I remembered everything, how rome and In managed to seperate my light and dark side, how they both announced that they're my sons.

"Where's rome and In, I need to see them now!!!!", I exclaimed as I stand up and starts to run, I heard lhong following me.

"My lord, wait!!!!", I heard him shout but I just ignored him, I turn in a corner after a corner but still I can't find them, I stopped and furiously messed my hair.

"Ahhhh, where the hell are they?!!!", I yelled in so much frustration and worry.

"They're safe!!!", I eyes widens when I heard the voice of my mother, when I shifted my eyes on my right I was horrified to what I saw, on the living room was my mother, father, dianas mother cora, chloe and nichola along with the different packs leaders.

"Wha......t......mother?", I shakily asked in disbelief, my mother smiled to me and nodded.

"Yes, son, I'm here, we're here", my mother said softly to me.

"But how?!!!", I asked again.

"We saved your sons apollo, diana requested us to do that", my father replied to me as they starts to tell me everything.

FLASHBACK

"Noooooo!!!!", pharm screamed, the whole place succumbs by white light, the barrier around pharm and the others suddenly broke, pharm hurriedly went to where his brothers where.

When the light dissappears, the group saw an unconcious apollo lying on the ground, and a group of people protecting rome and In. Pharm slowly approached the people, he smiled when he noticed two persons in there.

"Auntie chloe, grandma cora!!", pharm exclaimed in relief as he falls to the ground due to exhaustion and worriedness, the two looks at pharm and smiled.

"They're safe my pharm, we arrived at the right time", cora informed her grandson.

The five people give way to pharm, he saw rome and In inside sleeping peacefully, pharm run straight and embraced his unconcious brothers in so much happiness.