🌜11🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
PHARM POV

I'm sitting here on one of the big rocks here on the waanjai forest, we decided to just left the pack for the meantime cause we know that p'tharn will not talk to me today. I'm currently looking at the dried up grass field infront of me.

"Pharm are you alright?", I heard my brother asked me, I look behind me and saw p'can walking to me with two apples on his hand. He smiled at me while giving me the apple, I accepted it with a smile on my lips. P'can sat beside me and we both starred at the fields.

"The aura here was sad, so sad that even I decided not to look at it, this whole fields are slowly lossening it's life, are you sure that this was really In's gift cause I never saw this", p'can carefully asked me and I sighed.

"Yes, p'can I'm sure that it's In's gift, rome and I witnessed this not once but twice, he only used this gift accidentally whenever his angry or lonely, In and rome shared the same personality, they always kept their problem to themselves, I always thought that they distancing themselves to me whenever they have a problem, when we saw In used his retrieving gift side on the first time, I felt pity to him cause he was really in a messed that day, his tears keep falling from his eyes, and his eyes are in full fear", pharm narrate to his big brother.

"You're like them pharm, see I only known this story from you now, they died two years ago yet I still not know that story of yours, you three were so close to each other that's why I know that you can do this pharm", can encourage his brother. Pharm nooded as he stood up and turned around to his brother.

"P' can you support me this time, I will try to give life to this field once again, this is my first time that I'm doing this, can you p?", pharm questioned his brother who nodded at him they both went in the middle of the field. Pharm stand up straight with his hands claspsed to each other, he close his eyes while muttering words.

"I the giver of life, wants this fields to blooms again, make the soil fertile, the flower blooms, the trees grows taller and the animals to live, I pharm who holds the life commands you fields-----------breathe!!!", pharm exclaimed as he opens his eyes, green mist surrounds the fields as he try to give life to it once again, but to his suprised when the mist dissappears the fields stays the same, not a single flower blooms or tree to grow.

"Pharm what happened why the fields are the same?", can asked in confusion. Pharm roamed his eyes around the fields to find atleast one sign that the fields are in life again but he found none. Dean and the others also approached the two.

"P'can I don't kno--------",

"You will never give life to this field pharm, this field was once alive, who just dried up, you're a giver of life to the objects that don't harbors life pharm, this speciality was not yours, In gift is the only one who can give the life back to this field", chloe explained to the group especially pharm, she suddenly appears with a sad smile on her face. Pharm looks at his auntie.

"And how can we give back the life here auntie chloe, p'tharn and p'type informed us that the child that we were looking was already died last year!!!!", pharm asked out of frustration, he's out of thoughts right now.

"You're one of the moon goddess son pharm, you're the oldest among the three pharm, you knew your brothers wherebouts, feel your heart my prince, feel it, did you feel that Ins gift was really not here anymore, feel it pharm and follow your heart thats your brothers gifts, now tell me did you feel that revival was not here anymore?", chloe firmly questioned pharm, with the others eyes locked on them. Pharm closed his eyes and feel his heart.