🌜26🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

Pharm is currently doing some garden works when can and tin approach him. Pharm look up to his brother and brother-in-law.

"Do you need something p'can, p'tin?", pharm asked to the two while he's digging the soil to plant some blue roses.

"You're not telling our parents that rome and In was alive?", pharm stopped to what he's doing when he heard his brother asked those words. Pharm laugh in a low voice and continue what he's doing.

"And I'm not going to tell them p, I don't want mommy to worry too much, those two are not my brothers, they're still locked inside that body, that's why I'm not giving our parents some hope, I will tell them when I finally release my brothers from apollyons control", pharm muttered without looking to can and tin.

"And how do you do that pharm?", tin added in confusion. This time pharm stand up and look at can and tin.

"They're my brothers p'tin, like auntie chloe said we have the strongest bond, and I will use that bond to freed them from the clutches of darkness, I won't stop until the day that my brothers will be back on my arms again, apollyon crossed the line this time, using them againsts me was never be a good idea!!!", pharm exclaimed in hate, can and tin look carefully to their brother, pharm ignored them and walked pass them.

"You're staying here longer than we thought it's already two weeks pharm, did you and dean had a fight, you're mate were a possesive type pharm", pharm suddenly stopped on his tracks to what can said, he winced when he felt the pain on his side. His hand slowly covers his side as he take a deep breath.

"Don't worry about us p'can, p'dean and I already talked about this and he permits me to stay here for the meantime and he's also busy to his soon to be pack, don't worry about me I'm fine", pharm exclaimed with a bright smile on his face as he face the two once again.

"This is what I meant when I told you that you three are so secretive", can suddenly commented resulting to pharms being stunned.

"P'can......", pharm muttered in a tensed voice, can just look seriously to him.

"I won't ask anymore questions to you because I know that you will not answer them, just tell me everything when you're ready but for now always remember that my eyes are watching your every move, you're the only brother that I have here beside me and losing you will be my best downfall, I'm going to be insane if that happens, that's why take care of yourself not for the upcoming war but for me", can said with his eyes looking straight to pharms ones, worry and trust are visible to his eyes.

"I know that p'can, thank you for worrying I promise I will tell everything to the two of you when I'm ready, but for now please don't say anything to anyone", pharm replied with a soft and begging voice, tin and can sighed but nodded in reply.

"We understand nong pharm, we hope for the better", tin exclaimed after that the two left the garden leaving pharm alone with tears now falling to from his eyes.

"They're really our brothers pharm, they knew us more than anybody", fluke commented to his human, pharm nods and wipes his tears away.

"I know fluke, they're sweet and caring, and I can also tell that our parents are already suspecting us but they chose to stay silence", pharm added while looking up at the clear blue sky.

"They're our parents afterall, we're now unlocking every key to the past, so we don't need to worry more", fluke said to his human.

"Mom, wake up now, I can't find anything about your past like its not even happened, I want to know everything from you, I want to understand this chaos for me to be able to decide for the future", pharm thought to himself.

#################################
DEAN POV

I'm here inside my room for almost two weeks now, my wolf angers are not dissappeared and he's looking for our mate now. I know what we did was just proper to the rules of dominant submissive bonding but I can't control the guilt. This was the first time that pharm disobeyed me and my wolf.

"What's happening to our mate dean?", ohm asked through my head, I sighed and shakes my head.

"I'm not sure ohm, he was so confident when he answered us that day, like he's doing that on purposed, and if that's the case I know that he's doing something big behind our back", I replied to my wolf as my mind still thinks of the reason why did he do that.

"I know that I've hurted you when I punished our mate but I can't do anything abput that, it's the rules that's why I' sorry for what I did dean", ohm sincerely said to me.

"You don't need to apologized to me ohm, like what you said it's part of the rules, and I know that pharm can also understand that, but I'm really worried to him, it's already been two weeks but he's still not coming back here", I informed to ohm.

"Let's wait more dean, if he won't came back next week we will go to the silver moon pack to fetch him", ohm suggested and I nod to him in agreement.

"You have one more week to settle everything pharm, use that days to finished what you need to finish, cause when I fetch you, you will need to tell everything to me wheather you like it or not", I thought to myself as I look up at the sky and feel the air passing through my body.

################################
APOLLYON POV

"Are they ready?", I asked lhong with a smirked on my face, lhong nodded to me as he get my toys on their room. After five minutes he was back with rome and In.

"Yes my lord they're ready", lhong unformed me, I stood up and walked and stopped infront of rome and In, I carress their cheeks as I look at their blank eyes.

"You two need to do something for me, can you?", I asked to the two child and they nods their head.

"Good, I need you to go to the small pack around the continent and kill every wolf there!", I stated firmly to the two, my eyes frowned when I saw how their hands shakes.

"My lord?", lhong questioned me when I suddenly move away from the two prince. I checked my control to them but it's seem alright, I still have their mind and body.

"I still have my control to them but it's seem that they're still afraid to hurt someone, their hands are shaking likes they're really understand my command, they're really dianas sons, they have her thoughtfulness and selflesness, but that's not enough!!!", I muttered as I starts to surround them more of my dark aura, minutes passed and their hands stops shaking in fear.

"Can you two do what I want?", I asked again and this time they look at me and nodded.

"Yes my lord we can!!!", they reply in unison, I nodded and command them to go out, when the door closes, I sat down on my throne and think something.

"What's happening why do I fell that I'm doing something bad, everytime I see their faces, something was telling me to stop using them?", I whispered to myself. I lifted my head and look at the closed door.

#################################
MOON

Chloe was cleaning the moon goddess room and changing the curtains and sheets when she noticed something. Inside the room found a big bed with white silk see through curtains hung around, and on the bed laid the goddess with her straight hair splattered on the pillow while she wore a beautiful white silky dress with some silver bracelet, necklace and earrings. The moon goddess finger moved. Chloe's eyes widens in shock and she hurriedly holds dianas hands.

"Are you waking up now my goddess, please you need to wake up now, your sons needs your guidance, they're waiting for you", chloe muttered while the yellow ball beside dianas bed who's have thirds soul blinking in yellow like it's happy for the news.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER