🌜42🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
ROME POV

I watched my father as he cries on his mothers sholders, both p'In and I gaze to each other. After some minutes of thinking, I look back at my father and sigh, I walk slowly to where he is.

"Come on althair let's talk to p'pharm", I announced as I laid my hands in front of my father, I saw him and grandma eos looks at me in confusion.

"Rommie, let's just leave p'pharm for now!", p'In exclaimed to me, I look back at him and narrowed my eyes.

"Do you really thinks that leaving him alone like this can surely change his mind p'In, we both know him to be a stubborn one", I seriously replied to my big brother, p'In sighed and lowered his head.

"He will surely be mad if you still do what you want to do rome, lets us all calm down for now!!", my father said to me but it only makes me mad.

"Then what's the point of doing the seperation enchant if althair will feel unaccepted by all of you!!!", I firmly announced inside the living room, all of the eyes looks shock at me.

"Rome, that's not what father meant", p'can softly muttered to me but I shake my head.

"No p'can, I can sensed from all of you that you still treat prince apollo as an enemy, he didn't want those things to happened, he just want to be with momma diana, but the fate intervanes, p'pharm of all people knew that because he talked to you grandma cora, yet here he was rejecting althair!!!!", gun and I both muttered in frustration, I can feel my eyes shifted in two colors.

"I hate to admit it rome but I will side to your brother this time, apollyon killed the two of you back then, so I will never trust him like how you trust him, leave your brother alone rome, let him be for now!!!", my father suddenly announced using his alpha tone, my whole body trembles as the omega wolf inside me crumbles in fear.

No one talks after that, even p'In keeps silent, I can feel that no one really sided to me right now, I lowered my head as I fisted my hands.

"All of you go back to your rooms right now, king and queen your group can stay in one of our largest guest room along with apollyon!", my father announce again, they all stood up and starts to leave the room.

"I wish that p'korn didn't revive me!", I whispered that makes all of them stunned, I lifted my head and look at my father as the tears keeps falling from my eyes.

"What....did you said?", my father asked in disbelief.

"I wish that p'In was the only one who was revived by p'korn, how I wish that I was still dead and laying on that coffin six feet-------", my eyes widens when a hand collides to my cheeks, I look at my father and saw his angry face.

"Are you listening to what you're saying rome!!!, all of us grieved your death and now you're regretting being alive!!!", my father screamed to my face, I straighten myself and look seriously to him.

"Everything changed, all of you already changed, silvermoon pack was known for their kindness and just decision, but now I'm not sure about that anymore, this place was no longer my home father, you and mommy already changed, you two became more aggressive to every one you don't even trust a single soul!!!", I exclaimed to them.

"You don't know anything rome, so refrain yourself from saying those words", my mother said to me, I shake my head.

"I know everything, I saw everything!!!, from you locking up yourself to your room, from you avoiding my big brother, I saw everything, and I hated those images that keeps flashing into my head, I just want everything to be alright, althair did some mistakes but that mistake doesn't give all of you a right to belittle him, for hurting his feelings like this!!!", I exclaimed in so much anger to them, after that I run away from them, I felt p'pick follows me.