🌜24🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I'm sorry if I had to lie and hide everything from you, but if lying will save you from danger, I will gladly lie to protect the one that I love the most".
-pharm

################################
THE NEXT DAY

After the breakfast, pharm decided to sat down on a bench located on the back of the pack house where a waterfall is found. He silently looking at the photo album that he got from the healing chamber of the moon kingdom castle.

"Who's this woman?", pharm whispered to himself while looking at the same woman that he always saw present in each of his moon goddess childhood photos.

"I don't know pharm, but that's not the queen, we already saw the king and queens photo on the first room that we look last night", fluke said to pharm and pharm nodded.

"Yes, I know that, but I'm quite in puzzled here, cause I didn't saw any pictures of the king and queen in this thick photo album, the ones who I always saw was mommy, this woman and auntie chloe", pharm once again said as he lifted his head backwards and close his eyes for a minute to calm his nerves.

"Why don't we ask auntie chloe about this, she's our mothers retiree right, she knows everything that happens that day", fluke suggested, while pharm sighed and shakes his head.

"That will be futile fluke, auntie chloe was a secretive one, remember she stopped us the last time that we we're looking at the large portrait on the staircase, that's why I'm sure that she will never tell us anything", pharm muttered without opening his eyes.

"Then can you tell me what's happening my mate?", deans voice startled pharm, he hurriedly closed the album as he stood up and hide it behind his back.

"P'dean, good....morning what....are you....doing here?", pharm nervously asked his mate and husband, he's head still looking at the ground. Dean who's leaning on a tree with his arms crossed to his chest firmly look at his luna.

"Where did you go last night?", dean firmly asked with a bit of anger on his tone. Pharm slowly bite his lower lip, to stop himself from trembling.

"What.....are you talking....about....p'dean, I'm just....outside the guest house last------------",

"Don't you fucking lied to me submissive, you left for half a hour, I looked everywhere last night and I didn't find any single trace of you, so I will ask once again where did you go last night!!!?", ohm, deans wolf spoke in superiority, with his red eyes, pharm forcely falls to his knees to show his respect to his alpha.

"Pharm?", fluke worriedly soothes his human when he noticed how terrified pharm is. More minutes passed but phaŕm still keeps silent, he's just kneeling with his head looking at the ground below him.

"I said answer me you insolent submissive!!!!", ohm once again yelled in anger to his submissive, he's an alpha, a superior, but his submissive was just ignoring his words. Pharm lifted his head and look straightly to ohms red eyes with full of confidence.

"I don't have any obligations to tell you every things that I do, I'm one of the moon goddess son, remember that p'ohm!!!!", pharm exclaimed that shocked not only dean but also fluke. Yes, pharm was the host of one of the moon goddess son but still he's an omega and one of the werewolf rules that needs to be done and followed was the submissive are forbidden to answer back to his alpha.