Pack Bonding Night

Stiles' pov:

I love summer break, months of no studying, only hanging out with my favorite people. Why all the good things need to come to an end! And you know what's even worse? that end is tomorrow. Anyway In honor of going back to hell, the pack decided to have one last 'school free' pack night before stress and tests come. So yeah i better get going you know I don't wanna be late.

talk later

bye mom.

I exhaled pressing the sent knowing very well it would never reach her.

"You look good Stilinski" I checked myself out in the mirror before hurrying down the stairs.

"Dad I'm out" I shouted as I got my keys making my way out the door

"I am so dead" I mumbled to myself as I drove to the loft. After 5 minutes of breaking every traffic law, I was standing outside of the loft. I was late and late equals mad Derek which that's not a good combination.

'sorry my jeep wouldn't start....I went to get food-but I don't have food with me-i had explosive diarrhea' No too far Stiles. I shook my head, desperately trying to find an excuse to save my poor ass.

"Fuck it" I sighed walking up the stairs, mentally cursing about how the werewolf needed to install a lift.

Once I opened the door I found myself shoved into the wall by the one and only

Derek Hale

"You are late" he hissed making me roll my eyes.

"Jess it's not that I missed something important" I sassed back not even thinking what it would come out

Derek's eyes flushed bright red.

fuck

His body was hot and pressed against my own, causing my heart to beat faster

shit

Derek's facial expression changed into a stare or a glare... I wasn't exactly sure.

But one thing I knew... it was very attractive

Stiles no

Not now

My body was getting warm. too warm even

that's so embarrassing

I mentally facepalmed myself

Derek went to eye my body before looking me in the eyes, his face unreadable. We stayed like that for a solid minute, awkwardness feeling the space between us. Evantually he cleared his throat and backed off

He definitely knows

I straightened my clothes and quickly waved a quick hi to everyone, jumping on the couch trying to cover myself.

Derek's gaze followed every move I made, never leaving my body. However, he radiated anger and oddly I felt pain in his eyes.  My thoughts trailed back to our conversation and what I said. Did he actually think I was being serious?

"Come on sourwolf you know I was just kidding" I explained winking at him.

A sudden feeling of guilt rushed through me. I knew how important pack bonding is for wolves and calling that not important was wrong of me even if it was a joke. damn it Stiles

I got lost once again in my bubble of thoughts when Lydia broke it

"Guys gather up food's ready!! Not my fault if you don't eat tonight just take your ass upstairs before it's too late and there aren't any pizza slices left".

All the boys were in the basement including myself, Derek, Isaac, Scott, Boyd Jackson, and Peter who was surprisingly reading a book in the corner. we all headed to the living room where we saw the masterpiece the girls made.

It was a fort, big enough to fit all of us in and still be comfortable. Inside there was a bunch of pillows and a small table on which they put all the food.

~*~

Boyd and Erica were cuddled up on the side of the fort next to Isaac and Alison. I laid in the middle because of the food so did Scott and Lydia and Jackson were of course making out on the couch that was in the fort. Derek insisted on wanting to sit on his chair but Lydia threatened him to put superglue on his shampoo so he ended up sitting on Scott's left.

After fighting over a movie we decided to watch 'Titanic'. Not a good choice as the girls and Jackson were sobbing halfway through the movie. After watching it so many times alone in my room I became so numb to the movie that by the end of it my eyes just got glossy. but my heart was once again crushed as I watched those little kids and people drowning.

An odd feeling of Derek being able to feel how I was feeling rushed through my body. It was like the dude was reading my thoughts. could he do that? I've read every book of werewolf 101 and reading thoughts isn't one of their abilities except if.. no that's definitely not it.

I took a glimpse of him only to catch his green eyes in my own. I half smiled and turned quickly to the screen trying to fix my breathing as it got quicker. My stomach felt fuzzy like butterflies were flying around. Letting out a loud sigh I continued eating my popcorn

When the movie ended Derek practically kicked us all out, reminding us once again that we had school and needed sleep. what a bore

Hey! thnx for reading it❤️