Chapter seven

Lena's POV:

Kara is now sleeping peacefully. After lunch she was pretty tired. If I'm being honest, when i found out Diego was a CEO too, i was little surprised. I had a little chat with Kara.

"So if Diego is a CEO too" i started carefully searching for words. "Then does that mean he has money? Like good money?" Kara looked confused, but only nodded. "And 100,000 US dollars won't be a problem for him?" I arched an eyebrow.
Kara didn't seemed to understand what i was leading at. She continued to eat her potstickers, with bright smile.

"Yep i guess not" she nodded her head.

Yep. I have to admit, Kara is little oblivious sometimes.
Anyway, back to the present. I'm on my way to Kara's room, i was getting coffee. When i got there, i found that Kara was still sleeping, but there was a note on her bed. Strange. I took the note and i swear I haven't got paler that fast ever. My hands were shaking, I couldn't even think. My brain was still processing the words:
"Sweetheart, stop searching. Or Next time, we will go for your head" i wasn't breathing for seconds. When i realized, this guy who shot Kara in the chest, threatened us to kill us next time if we didn't stop searching Alyssa Blake. This guys knew who Kara was, because they had Kryptonite bullets. That's scary... maybe it's CADMUS? No they fell apart. And my mother's in jail, plus yes i think she's hypocrite evil mother, but I don't think she actually wants to kill me. Well that is now least of my concerns. Important thing is, someone's threatening us. Should i tell Kara? No i should not. They are only threatening me. Will she be mad if she will find out? Yes she will. So what should i do? I will just make sure she never founds out. Perefeect. Because she will be worried sick, and she could say no to investigation And she will lose her job. I don't want that.
_____________________________________________
"Hey?! Kara?! What the hell are you doing?!" I told Kara, who was standing with at least 5 bandages still on, her chest little bleeding, she smiled innocently and sweetly. I looked the same way she was looking the second ago. I saw TV, the news said that bridge in National City was broken, and soon the train would come, and crash. Train was at high rate speed, so that meant they couldn't stop it from inside. Okay, Kara is being an idiot. Yeah of course train needs help and all that. But she just can't fly off the hospital with bleeding chest!
"No! Absolutely not! You are not doing that!" I reassured her, Kara smiled even more innocently. "No. ah ah! No! You need rest!" She started pouting "you will fly even if i said no wouldn't you?" She nodded "but you just want me to understand that you can't sit here doing nothing. So you will be more pleased with me approve" she nodded again "fine! Just be careful" i gave up. Kara nodded, changed into her outfit.

"I'm always careful" she said and flew up up and away.

"Lies. You are not" i mumbled aware that she could hear me
_____________________________________________

"No! The best movie villain is definitely voldermort!" I cannot believe this, we were now in Diego's car, going to his house in Midvale. Already 4 hours passed and Kara and Diego had a little argument, about who the best movie villain was. Kara said Voldemort but Diego on the other hand...

"No! It's definitely Cruela"

"Cruela is nothing compared to Voldemort"

"She shaves DOGS! Dogs! How could you do that" okay I've had enough

"The best movie villain is Joker! Period!" They whipped their heads very fast. And were looking at me like i was the clock who knew how to talk. Diego shook his head and started to open mouth to protest but then the car driver spoke up

"We're here" i looked out the window. I have to admit, I didn't expect this. the house was huge, it was mansion, in front of it was big yard, garden. With different types of flowers, it was breathtaking view. The house was black modern style. Huge windows. one part was taller than the other one. I wasn't a big fan of mansions, that's why i have a apartment, the cozy one, where you can't get lost. But this... well this was something else. I loved it. It was the perfect place for Gala, or party. When we got out of the car i heard a voice say.

"Kara?" I looked behind me, there was standing a woman with wavy strawberry blonde hair, smiling, her dimples showing. She should be 1,70 by her height. She had green eyes. Kara jumped, when she turned around, she saw the woman. She held her hands on her mouth, eyes wide, Kara had happy shock. Then she smiled brightly, and ran over the woman and hugged her

"Sarah! My god! what are you doing here?"

"Ka-kara yo-u are killing me he-re" Kara suddenly let go

"Sorry" Sarah took a breath

"I forgot how you hug" she laughed a little, then she noticed me standing there. "Excuse me, who are you?" Kara smiled at me and then turned to Sarah

"She's my friend. We are here because Diego invited ur to his party" i recovered and went to woman.

"Lena Luthor, nice to meet you" as i was starting to shake hands, Sarah smiled and hugged me instead. I was shocked a little, but then relaxed into it. "Kara's friend? My friend too" then she turned to Kara "oh and about what i am doing here..." she smiled wickedly, and looked where Diego was. Kara's mouth shaped a perfect O.

"No way...No way! You married this idiot?" Sarah nodded. Wait Diego is married? Huh? I haven't noticed his ring. Diego came running. He stood next to Sarah, frown on his face.

"Hey! I have feelings you know Kara?" Oops he heard. Me and Kara laughed. Diego turned to Sarah, kissed her cheek and placed his hand on her belly. "Not only married..." Kara squealed, again her mouth shaped an O. She jumped up and down. I still couldn't believe it. I thought Diego liked Kara... how wrong i was? I felt a slight relief. I just didn't know why

"Im gonna be an auntie!" She's so dorky.