Be Safe

Qrow was then seen inside of a wrecked house (Evident by the fact that there was a massive hole in the fucking wall) as he scouted out Fort Nöbet with a pair of binoculars, spotting 8 Ottoman soldiers patrolling the area outside and near Fort Nöbet.

"Not too many Ottoman soldiers outside of the fort" Scout noted, "Though he is moving in from the side"

"Better than attacking a fort from the front" Qrow said with a chuckle

Qrow: Storming a fort by myself.. and I called Scarlatina a pin-head.

"The irony" Yatsuhashi chuckled

"Oh how to turn tables" Nora giggled

"That's not even right" Scout muttered to himself in annoyance

Qrow let out a chuckle as he took notice of what each Ottoman soldier was doing.

One Ottoman was set up within a relatively tall building whose roof got blown off, holding a Bolt Action rifle. Two Ottomans up ahead of the building Qrow was in were just casually conversing amongst each other, with a third Ottoman soldier near them cleaning his LMG and occasionally making a remark at the two. A good few feet from those three was another Ottoman soldier who was just walking around on patrol. Lastly, three other Ottoman soldiers were patrolling the dirt roads set up much closer to Fort Nöbet.

"Doesn't look like he can do anything for stealth" Jaune noticed, "If he tries to sneak up behind one of the Ottoman guys on the ground, the Sniper will probably get him. Qrow doesn't have anything to silence his gun if he shoots the sniper, so unless if he tries to sneak up behind the sniper he's gonna have to go guns blazing"

"Not to mention if I try to sneak behind that Sniper he will probably hear me" Qrow said in agreement

"So guns blazing it is then" Ruby nervously said, very much nervous for her Uncle

"I'm just hoping he can get to other me in time" Velvet nervously added

Qrow thought about his options, try and be stealthy or go guns blazing. He looked back up at the Ottoman Sniper, before shaking his head when he noticed that the Sniper basically had a line of sight on all of the Ottoman's on the ground. 

Qrow decided to go with the guns blazing route, so he aimed his SMLE MKIII Bolt Action Rifle at the Ottoman Sniper's head, took a deep breath to steady his aim, before pulling the trigger, sending a bullet into his skull and killing the sniper instantly, all while alerting the rest of the Ottoman's outside

Taking advantage of the element of surprise while he still could, Qrow aimed over to the Ottoman who had been cleaning his LMG (Now he was currently looking around at where the shot came from) and quickly took him out as well, with the two Ottoman soldiers who had been talking to one another quickly diving into the nearest cover possible

One of the Ottoman's who was patrolling the dirt roads spotted Qrow and started to call out his position, but Qrow had quickly aimed and fired another shot from his SMLE MKIII and into that Ottoman soldier, killing him as well as a nearby Ottoman returned fire on Qrow's position with his MP-18, missing a good portion of his shots and allowing Qrow fire another bullet towards that Ottoman and killing him as well.

Unfortunately for Qrow, the final other Ottoman's patrolling the dirt roads as well as the Ottoman walking around on patrol both spotted Qrow and opened fire on him, forcing Qrow to move into cover.

Soon enough, and the two other remaining Ottoman soldiers also started to return fire on Qrow's position as he reloaded.

"And now they all know where he is" Ruby and Yang both nervously said