Akdu, Nakhre, His Touch

Sana comes home
Sana: papa

Santosh: aryy agaya mera beta

Sana hugs her father
Sana: papa aj me boht khush hun apko pata hai me pure collage me 2nd number pr top kiya hai.

Santosh: ye to mujhe pata tha tu mehnat hi atni krti hai to result to acha aega hi na.

Sana: me to mehnat krti hun pr coffee ke mugs to ap banate ho na (giggling)

Santosh: hahaha acha ye batao ke sidharth or asim ki kya result ae.

Sana: papa asim 3rd aya hai.

Santosh: or beta sidharth.

Sana: huh wo akdu to 1st aya hai trophy bhi mili usko .

Santosh: ohhoo acha to hai bechara.

Sana: hnn bohtt achaaa (sarcastic)
Like this all day spent well.

Next day

Asim come at sana's place and they both were painting sana's cycle and chit chatting.

Sana: Asim tu koi larki q nhi pata leta yr.

Asim: tu pagal vagal to nhi ho gae larkiyon ke kitne nakhre hote hain.

Sana: O hello nakhre hote hain mtlb kya aj tak mene koi nakhra kiya hai kya.

Asim: or nhi to kya tu dekh tere kitne nakhre hote hain huh.

Sana: mene na tera mun tor dena hai asim ke bache.

Asim: abee chal na..
He was saying something but sana put color on his face and start running.

Asim: sana ki bachi ab to me tujhe nhi choronga ruk jaa.

Sana: me kya pagal hun jo rukongi.

Finally asim catches sana and they both put all the color on each other and then go home after finishing all the colors.

Ashok, rita and sidharth was sitting in living room when asim came he was fully coveres with colors. Seeing him at that ashok says: ye kya halat bana rakhi hai tmne apni koi status hai tmhara koi class.

Sidharth smirks

Rita: hn beta tu to sana ke yahan gaya tha to ye sab kya hai.

Asim was about to say something but sidharth speaks: mom dad ap bhi kisko bol rhi ho bache hain ye dono apko pata to hai.

Asim: tu na mere mamle ke bech mat bola kr samjha.

Sidharth: me bolunga kya kr lega tu hn bol.

Asim: me tera...

Ashok: asim bs ek to tm esi halat me ghar ae ho upar se bare bhai behas kr rahe ho goto your room and get fresh.

Sidharth looks at asim and smirks while asim was glaring at him and goes to his room.

Evening time

Sidharth goes at sana's home and rang the bell and sana open the door and ask him: tm yahan kya kr rahe ho.

Sidharth enters the house and said: me asim ko lene aya tha actually dad ko kch kam tha us se (shukla ji can lie also to meet sana because asim was at home)

Sana:pr wo to dopher ko hi chala gaya tha or ab wo yaana nhi hai to tm ja sakte ho.

Sidharth goes near her: aryy hn paint color se holi jo khel rahe the tm dono am i right.

Sana: excuse. me tm..mm thora.. peeche reh.. kr bat..karoo

Sidharth gets more close to her: or agar nhi hata to

Sana: tooo.. mee

Sidharth: wese tmhare cheeks pr abhi bhi color laga hua hai.
And with his hand he removes it sensually and sana gets a shiver with his touch her eyes get close automatically. She dont know what she was feeling. She became so numb at his touch.

Sidharth goes away from hum but sana's eyes were close sidharth looks at her and smiles he was happy that she gets affected by his touch.

Sidharth: uhhmm uhmm

Sana open her eyes and sees sidharth who was looking at her amd smiling they have an intense eyelock.

Santosh came downstairs and sees sidharth.

Santosh: aryy sidharth bete tm yahan.
Sana and sidharth came back to their senses.

Sidharth: ary wo me uncle asim ko dekhne aya tha ap kese hain.
They hug each other.

Santosh: me to thek tm sunao kese ho by the way congratulations for the trophy.

Sidharth: me thek uncle thanks you so much ap sab ka aashirwad hai to trophy to ghar aegi na.
Sana listens him and makes faces. Sidharth also looks at sana but she looked away.

Santosh: ao betho na beta.

Sidharth: nhi uncle me bs chalta hon mom dad ghar pr wait kr rahe honge.

Santosh: ok beta by.

Sidharth: by uncle
Looks at sana and say: by sanaaa with a mischievous smile

Sana make face and says by.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So here is the second part of my story, hope you all like it. Plz do vote guys its my first story iam so stressed that what if no one reads it. Love to all of you❤❤