Help, Dinner and Condition

Guys do read author's note pleashhh..
Ok lets start.

Asim and kaushal goes towards sana's home to meet santosh. Sana welcomed them and make them sit. They were chit chatting when sidharth also comes there.

Sana comes out of kitchen with come juice when her eyes fell on sidharth. Sidharth also looks at sana. They have an eyelock. Santosh notice sidharth.

Santosh: sidharth beta andar ao na.

Asim and kaushal looks towards entrance where sidharth was standing and kaushal murmurs into asim's ear: ye yahan kese?

Asim also murmurs: abee saale mujhe kese pata.

Kaushal: oh hn sorry.

Sidharth comes inside and sit on sofa beside santosh.

Sidharth: kese hain uncle ap.

Santosh: badiya beta tm sunao, collage kesa ja raha hai.

Sidharth: boht acha uncle.

Sana put the tray of juices on table and pick a glass of juice and give it to sidharth, sidharth was looking at sana and hold the glass of juice.

Santosh: beta asim or kaushal ko bhi do.

Sana came into her senses and quickly give juice to asim and kaushal.

Santosh: wese asim or kaush tm dono kya kr rahe ho chutiyon me.

Kaush: chutiyan?!!

Asim: konsi chutiyan uncle?

Sana know what was coming next to her, she tried to escape but can't because her father glared her.

Sana: aryy asim bhol gaya chutiyan thi na hume 3 din.

Asim remembered that sana lied to santosh because she knows that he will never allow her to take off from collage because of him, but as it was necessary for santosh that's why sana took off and lied to her father. Sana and asim forgot to tell kaushal about that.

Kaushal: nhi sana tera dimag kharab hai koi chutiyan nhi hain hum gae to the aj collage.

Sidharth looks at sana and understands that sana lied to santosh and he thought to help her out.

Santosh: iska mtlb sana tmne mujhse jhoot kaha.

Sidharth and asim: nhi uncle.

Both looks at eachother.

Asim pinch kaushal and murmurs: mun band rakhna ab.

Sidharth: uncle match hone wali hai na to practice ke liye kaushal or asim ae the lekin classes to off hi hain to yun samjhein chutiyan hi chal rhi hain.

Sana sighed in relief.

Santosh: achaa achaa.

Kaushal: hn hn.

Sana thoughts: bach gae, shukar sidharth ne bacha liya wrna to papa to naraz ho jate kon manata phir unko.

Sidharth: to uncle me chalta hun.

Sana: nhi kyu.

Everyone looks at sana with a shock.

Sana: umm mera mtlb atni jaldi hehe.

Santosh: hn beta atni jaldi kch der or beth jate na, infact aj dinner yahen kr ke jao sana ne banaya hai aj.

Sidharth gave a " kya bat hai" wala look to sana and she blushed.

Asim: sana tu bana to leti hai na, humare pait ke upar to experiment nhi kr rhi na tu.

Kaushal place his hand on his stomach: hn kahen kch garbar na ho gae.