Club, Fattu, Aashiq

They enter the club, everyone was busy in dancing, singing, drinking. They go towards drinking bar and were enjoying when sana notice that asim was continously looking at a girl. She giggles looking at him and then came near his ear to say something.

Sana: asimmmm..

Asim while looking at that girl: hmmm.

Sana: chal me tujhe dare deti hun us larki ke pas ja or use flirt kr.

Asim trun towards sana: nhi jata me chal.

Sana: phir me man lon na mtlb ke tu fattu hai.

Asim: challenge kr rhi hai merko.

Sana: yess!!

Asim: wait and watch baby.

Sana was trying not to laugh, she nodded and asim goes to that girl. He started talking to her not actually talking but flirting, that girl was simply ansering his questions. Suddenly a girl came and kissed her on her lips.

Asim was so shocked for a moment and then trun to see sana who was laughing badly with a hand on her stomach. Asim immediatly run towards sana. He was glaring at sana but she was laughing continously.

Asim: sana ki bachi tujhe pata tha ke wo larkon me nhi larkiyon me interested hai.

Sana: hahahaha yrr asim tujh me khud me koi akal nhi hai tune usko dekha nhi jab wo dosri larkiyon ke sath chipak rhi thi hahaha.

Asim: to tu bata sakti thi na pr nhi tune to mujhe uske pas bhej diya.

Sana: mene to sirf bola gaya to tu na aya bara wait and watch baby!!

Asim: ab meharbani krke chup rahiyo.

Sana: nhi me to sari duniya ko sab kch bataongi hahahaha.

Asim: hahaha very funny ek to tu hasna band kr.

Sana: acha chal ja kch leke aa has has ke mere pait me dard ho gaya hai.

Asim: hn jata hun pr tu idhar hi rahiyo.

Sana: hn hn tu ja.

Asim went to bought something. Exactly at that time sidharth enter with his friends vikas and jay ( they are childhood friends like school best friends they were 5 friends but they lose those there two friends).

 Exactly at that time sidharth enter with his friends vikas and jay ( they are childhood friends like school best friends they were 5 friends but they lose those there two friends)

Sidharth was wearing this.

when his eyes fell on a beauty standing near the bar looking breath taking in her dress. Sidharth couldn't believe that it was shehnaaz who never wore these kind of dresses.

His eyes were stuck on sana he was loosing his control looking at her. Vikas looks at him he couldn't believe his eyes that THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA was looking at a girl.

Vikas wispered in jay's ear: jay yr sid ko dekh kese us larki ko dekh raha hai.

Jay: hn bhai ise kya hua hai pagal deewana aashiq lag raha hai.

Vikas looks at jay with a stern face: mujhe to nhi dikh raha wo deewana aashiq kch bhi bolta hai tu.

Jay: abee chal aj tak tujhe kisi larki ne bhav hi nhi diya tujhe kya pata pyar kya hota hai.

Vikas: beta teri jo halat mahi krti hai na uske bad to mujhe koi larki chaiye bhi nhi khush hai apun.

Jay glared him and they both went to sidharth.

Vikas: bhai q parae bandi ko taad raha hai tu.

Jay: hn bhai acha lagta hai kya ese.

Sidharth looks at them with a questioning eyes: Saalon mujhe to ese bol rahe jese khud bare sanskari ho kamino khud taado to thek hai hum taadein to problem ho rhi hai.

Vikas and jay were giving a idiotic smile

Vikas: hehehe nhi hum to bs yunhi.

Jay: chal ab bata kon hai ye.

Sidharth: nhi bhai ye next part me bataonga.

Vikas: to tab tak hum drink krte hain jab tak next part nhi ajata hai.

Jay: miss author khuda ke vaaste thora jaldi likhne ki koshish krna.

Author: yr meri tabyat kharab hai tm logon ko next part ki pari hai atna to likha hai aj tareef hi nhi krte tm log. Attention to do sahi se or viewers ap ye bhi batao ke ye 2 friends hain kon?? Guess kr sakte ho?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Iam really sorry everyone i can't update last 3 days. I was not well, just hoping that you guys will understand. Today i write story and when a open wattpad to post it i was 3k+ views. Iam really thank full to all of you. After opening wattpad iam feeling better now. I hope you guys like this part too. Do vote and comment. Love you all❤🥰