Gorgeous, Prize and Misunderstandings??

Mistakes ignore krna please😁 or hn mujhe na is ff ke liye ek acha sa cover chaiye, agar ap logon me se koi mujhe bana kr dega to.. you know help ho jaegi🥺❤

Sana and shefali goes to kitchen so that they can help divya and rita. Shefali, divya and rita were talking about something so sana got a chance and she quickly goes upstairs. Sana enters in sidharth room but lights were off she goes inside and someone close the door behind. Sana was hell scared.

Sana: sidharth..

Sana: sidharth bahar aa na.

Sana: sidharth mat kr na yr teko pata hai mujhe andhere se dar lagta hai.

Sidharth came near sana, as sana was facing bed sidharth was behind her. He hugged sana for behind, sana's eyes got automatically closed.

Sidharth hide his face in her neck, inhaling her scent.

Sidharth: ab bolo

Sana's eyes were closed and she wispers: kyaa?

Sidharth: kab se bula rhi thi na, to bolo ab.

Sana immediately break hug and trun to sidharth, it was dark so she couldn't  properly see his face but she can feel that it was her sidharth.

Sana: koi ajaega chalo ab neeche.

Sidharth snaked his arms round her waist and said: offo meri jaan koi nhi araha, wese ye atni zyada changing kis liye?

Sana placed her hands round his neck: kyu tmhe achi nhi lagi.

Sidharth: achi?? Boht achi infact you are looking hell gorgeous.

Sana was blushing and said: tm bhi ache lag rahe ho.

Sidharth pulled sana more towards him and said: wese nhi lagta kya.
In husky tone

Sana: nhi mera mtlb wo nhi tha, tm hamesha hi boht ache lagte ho.

Sana put her hands on his chest and looked down. Sidharth make her look at him and they have a eye contact. They were so lost in each other that they didn't get to know that someone was knocking at door.

Suddenly the door open, sana immediately puched sidharth. They looked towards door rita was standing their looking at them.

Sidharth: umm.. mom wo

Sana was looking down because of embarrassment.

Rita: tm dono se me bad me bat karongi abhi neeche chalo sab tm dono ko dhond rahe hain.

They both were coming with her when rita said: ruk sidharth tu bad me ana, sana tu abhi chal mere sath.

Sidharth: ji mom

Sana nodded her head.

Rita and sana were going towards stairs, sana turned to look at sidharth, he looked at her and gave a "me tmhare sath hun" look. Sana had tears in her eyes. She was afraid what is Rita told everything to everyone, what will santosh think, what asim and ashok uncle and everyone will think about her.

While they were going downstairs.

Sana: aunty, iam sorry

Rita: sana ye waqt nhi hai in sab baton ka, me bad me tmse or sidharth se akele me bat karongi.
She said it with a poker face.

Sana was relieved a bit that she will not tell anyone but what will she think of sana now was scaring her.

Everyone was sitting on dinning table asim was in his own thoughts.

Flashback

Today was sports day in their school, sidharth always used to participate in basketball competition and he ways wins, but it was first time that asim also participated in basketball.