Attached, First Hug, Gadha

2 days passed away but sidharth didn't even try to talk to sana and here sana was all the time thinking about sidharth.

At evening sana went to asim' home and there she was told by rita aunty that he has gone somewhere out he is not at home. So sana first decided to leave but then she ask rita about sidharth and she told her that he is in his room.

Sana quickly goes towards sidharth's room while rita was feeling something between sidharth and sana she noticed that something is wrong between them which they didn't show.

Sana enters sidharth's room and look at the room every thing was placed at its place it was a very classical room only study table has some mess. She noticed that he was not in his room.

Exactly at that time sidharth come out from bathroom and looks at her with a surprise.

Sidharth: ye asim ka room nhi hai shayad tmhe yad hoga.

Sana: hn mujhe pata hai.

Sidharth: to phir tm yahan kyu?.

Sana: kyu me tmse milne nhi asakti.

Sidharth: aa sakti ho lekin...Ooo wait asim ghar pr nhi hai me bhi sochon miss shehnaaz gill mere room me HOW?

Sana: nh...nhii.. to esi koi bat nhi hai samjhe.

Sidharth: achaa achaaa.

Sana: wo to tm bat nhi krte the na to mene socha ja kr poch lon or tmhare hath pr bhi us din lagi thi to...

Sidharth: sana jhota concern dikhane ki zarorat nhi hai thek hai.

Sana: sidharth tm mere bare me atna galat kyu sochte ho?.
Her eyes were filled up with tears.

Sidharth: me hota kon hun tmhe galat samjhne wala?
He comes close to her.

Sana came further close to him and said: mujhe nhi pata but iam feeling attracted to you.

Sidharth was looking into her eyes and wipe her tears and said: to phir kyu khud bat nhi krti or jab me bat krta hun to kyu dor bhagti ho mujhse.

Sana: me bs darti hun sidharth.
She looks into his eyes.

Sidharth: kis se? Mujhse?

Sana: nhi asim se.
Sidharth can't listen his name he was already upset with sana for calling asim in between them and right now again she is doing that.

Sidharth: sana just go out mujhe tmse koi bat nh.
Sidharth goes to study table and start to set things up. Sana goes towards him and held his hand but he jerk her hand.

Sana: sidharth kya hua mene kya kiya ab.

Sidharth: tune kch nhi kiya bs ja yahan se.

Sana: phir tu ese q behave kr raha hai.

Sidharth yelled at her: sana plz stop it bachi nhi ho tm.
He very well know that sana was brave and strong but from outside. Inside she is very sensitive But he cannot control his anger. He just can't listen asim's name from her.

Sana started to cry: sidharth

Sidharth was feeling so lost looking at his sana crying because of him he cannot control and hug her tightly and try to console her. She reciprocate the hug and was sobbing. While hugging each other

Sidharth: iam sorry bacha iam sorry plz rona band kr me nhi dekh sakta tujhe ese plz maf krde me kya karon tu janti na mujhe me asim ka naam nhi sun sakta tere mun se then why you do thsi always.

Sana: to mere mun se nikal jata hai na tu q gussa krta hai mere pe tu bhi to janta hai ke mere se bardash nhi hota.

Sidharth: iam sorry bol to raha hun na sorry gadha hun me.
Kisses her hair. Sana giggles.

Sana: hn gadha
Giggles

Sidharth separates her and looks at her wipe off her tears and he felt like his everything came back his life came back. They have an eyelock. Sidharth put her hair strands behind her ear. And kisses her forehead. Sana close her eyes and then looks at him.

Sidharth: sana me tujhe nhi bata sakta tu mere liye kya hai pr kya tujhe kch samjh nhi ata.

Sana: iam sorry sidharth me janti hun tujhe bhi wohi mere jesi feeling hai me chahti hun ke tu mujhse dor rahe pr me tujhse dor reh nhi pati. Tu mujhse bat krta to mano mera din acha guzarta hai nhi krta to bilkul maza nhi ata.
Sidharth smiles.

Sidharth: acha ab chal wrna ajaega tera wo best friend.
He makes faces while saying best friend.

Sama giggles and playfully hits his shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
May be i post new story from tomorrow and i want all of you to support me in that too. Thank you so much for all the love you are giving to me❤ i complete 1k views last night i cant tell you how much happy iam. Do vote and comment too plz. Atleast let me know how is my story. Love you all❤😘