Library, Hurt, Mr. hero

Whole class sana was only thinking about sidharth and weather she will go to library or not.

At that time when sidharth says her to meet she hurrily said yes but that time because of asim she said yes that sidharth leave her and go away but now she dont know what she have to do.

Class got over and automatically goes to library she was confused but she thought may be sidharth had something important to take so she goes in library.

She was searching for sidharth when she dont know that she was in the corner of library and someone pinned her against wall.

ThShe closes her eyes and sidharth was looking at her and was thinking that how innocent she is.

Slowly sana opens her eyes and looks at sidharth who was looking at her with his loving eyes. They have an intense eyelock. Sidharth's hand came to sana's face and caresses her and sana close her eyes to feel his touch. He slowly put her hair strand behind her ears.

Sidharth: open your eyes sana.
Sana immediatly open her eyes and looks at sidharth who was smiling.

Sidharth: why are you doing this to me.

Sana: what did i do?

Sidharth: you are making me lose my control.

Sana: but i didn't do anything.
Sidharth slowly laughs at her innocense while sana was looking at him thinking that he laughs on her but why.

Sana: why do you laugh.

Sidharth: nothing you know what you are so cute.

Sana: i know ab hato koi dekh lega.

Sidharth: hn to kya dekhne do.

Sana: tm pagal ho kya, sab kya sochenge humare bare me.

Sidharth: sochne do unko jo sochna hai, tm darti ho kya kise se.

Sana: n..hi...nhi to me kyu kisi se darongi me nhi darti kisi se.
From the mirror of library she saw asim roaming there.

Sana: sidharth yr choro wo dekho asim wo hume dekh na le.
This was it and sidharth got furstrated and held sana tightly by her shoulder.

Sidharth: hr waqt asim asim asim tm thakti nhi uska naam lete tmhe kyu us se atna dar lagta hai kya kha jaega kya wo tmhe, tmhari khudki kya koi life nhi, bachpan se leke aj tak uski waja se tm mujhse dor rehti ae ho or aj bhi jab bhi me tmhare kareeb ata hun tm uska naam leke mujhe gusse dilati ho.

Sana: to tmne kabhi khudko dekha hai kitne akdu hote the tm bachpan se pata nhi khudko kya samjhte the.

Sidharth: or agar ab me tmse bat krne ki koshish krta hun to tm asim ki waja se mujhse bat nhi krti right darpok ho tm darti ho tm us se.

Sana: hn to wo mera bestfriend hai me usko hurt nhi kr sakti.
This line just break sidharth's heart. Today he was hurt. He always wanted her attention but she didn't even talk to him because of asim and till now asim is between them.

He became so angry listening to that and punch the wall behind sana so hard that blood came from his knuckles sana got scared and he leaves sana behind.

Sana : huh khudko kya samjhta hai ye hn hai wo mera best friend or is akdu se kahen zyada acha hai mujhe ana hi nhi chaiye tha yahan q ae me uff sanaa or to or usne punch kr diya usko kitna hurt ho raha hoga or upar se mr.hero bandage bhi nhi krwaega khud.

Suddenly asim comes and snapped at sana

Asim: tera dimag to nhi kharab ho gaya subha se ulti harkatein kr rhi hai.

Sana: yr ab tu bhi bol le mene hi kiya hai sab kch hein.

Asim: ohhoo atni q bharki hue hai class se to achi nikli thi.

Sana: asim mera mood nhi hai me ja rhi hun ghar.

Asim: ja mar ja sada hua dimag leke ghom rhi hai subha se.

Sana: mera dimag sada hua hai or tu pura sada hua.

Asim: hn sahi hai me sada hua hun lekin tu to moti behns hai. And laughs

Sana: abee gadhe library me hain, ese rakshas jese q has raha hai tu.
Collage get over amd everyone goes back to their homes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for support everyone❤ all of you meant alot to me. You guys are my family, my wattpad family❤. I'll try to update regularly. Plz do vote and comment. Love you all😘🤗