Suspended, Not your fault

Next day in collage
Sana was wearing dungaree without any makeup and a high ponytail.

She was going to her class when two of her seniors were misbehaving with her.
Sidharth was also going in his class when he saw two boys misbehaving with sana.

He  fisted his hand but he cannot control his anger and goes towards them and held one guy's collar and started punching him.

Sana looks at him and gets scared. The other guy started punching sidharth when suddenly principal came and scold them and tell them to meet him in his cabin.

Sidharth was in basketball ground he was so angry and it was shown on his face. All he was thinking about what happend in principle office.

Flashback
Principal:  what was the matter sidharth will you tell me?

Other guy: sir nothing we were just talking to sana and all of a sudden sidharth came started beating us.

Sidharth again held him by his collar and said: sale jhoot bolna band kar varna phir se pitega.

Principal: sidharth behave your self.
Sana has tears in her eyes and she looks towards sidharth he looks at her and leaves other guy's collar.

Principal: for this behaviour sidharth you are suspended for one week
Now you all may leave.
That two guys give sidharth a dominant smile and leaves

Flashback over

Then sana enters in the ground and goes towards sidharth and stand infront of him. Sidharth looks at her his anger was gone for sometime all he know was sana. Soon his chain of thought was broke by sana.

Sana was so frustrated with what happens and looks at sidharth and said: tm khudko samjhte kya ho han kya zarorat thi mere matter me ghusne ki han bolo.

Sidharth: to wo larke tmhare sath batameezi krte rahein or me dekhta rahon..han?

Sana: me sab khud handle kr sakti thi pr tm bech me agae.

Sidharth: hn handle wo dikh raha tha mujhe jis tareeke se tm chup krke khari thi wahan pr.

Sana realize that he was right so she tries to cover her being dumb: n..nhi nhii to...

But sidharth dont let her complete and pulled her towards him and sana came so close that she was feeling his hot breaths. They look in eachother's eyes sana can see the pain in his eyes while sidharth was so lost in her.

Sana: iam sorry sidharth

She just wispers it that only sidharth and she can hear this. sidharth looks at her he can see the guilt she has on her face. Sana was looking down when sidharth make her look at him.
And asked: for what?

Sana: because of me you got suspended.

Sidharth: no its not your fault it was only my mistake it was me who just cant control myself and my anger..infact iam sorry because of me you got so embarrased infront of whole collage sana.

Sana: no sidharth you just react like that  but i dont get why did you react like that.

Sidharth: because i..
He stops and realize what he was about to say.. sana was looking at him continously and he leaves her.

Sidharth: i think your bestfriend must be searching you.
He say with a stern look. Because he definately dont like them together.

Sana came back to her senses and runs out of the ground. She knows what was coming next to her because she knows asim very well. He is so protective about sana and sana knows that he must be angry at her.

She goes to asim who was asking everyone about sana. Asim looks at her and she knows that now no one can protect her from her bestfriend's scoldings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today, i hope you guys like it. Iam waiting for ur response. Plz do let me know that how is my story. And do vote it thank you so much. Love you guys♥️♥️